Thread: Potential partners for canyoneering between March 28-April 5.

Potential partners for canyoneering between March 28-April 5.

It looks like I have some time to do a little canyoneering and hoping I might join up with some folks during this time. I have a city slicker 4 wheel drive and I have been known to bring my pressure cooker when I camp. For those who don't know me, I have been canyoneering about 6 years and have done Imlay twice, and many other Zion canyons. I have also done the squeeze, quandary direct, chop rock to name a few canyons. I have not been to North Wash and I am interested in Ticaboo mesa assuming my ML350 and its pansy "off road package," will make it out there. I am always up for more canyoneering in the Swell or Escalante. If you have room in your group for an extra, I can bribe you and your friends with cold brews at the end of the day and my pressure cooker pot roast if we are camping. I am driving from Los Angeles and can provide a lift for someone coming from Southern California or Las Vegas. Please private message me.
    Thanks

Ken

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

OK, my canyoneering vacation got a bit of a hair cut. My window is now April 2-April 5. Since I drive from Los Angeles which takes 12 hours, that is really availability on April 3 and April 4. NO, it is not a lot of time but I did Quandry direct and the Squeeze in precisely that time frame. So if your dates might work out or you are already planning to be out in the Swell, Blue John, Zion or similar parts and can handle another team member, please PM. Thanks

Ken

Laura and I will be in Zion area 4/2-4/5 for spring break. We are staying in Kanab. Our tentative plan: Jolley and Pine Creek Thursday afternoon, Rock/French on Friday, Imlay on Saturday. There will be another couple with us. Feel free to pm or post if interested.

We will be doing a canyon in Zion on the 4th. Havn't really decided what yet.

Taylor

I private messaged you regarding your plans. Please up date us if you get a chance.

Thanks

Ken