Thread: Zion Canyoneering Rendezvous 2015

Zion Canyoneering Rendezvous 2015

The Zion canyoneering rendezvous website for 2015 is up, and registration is open. We are capping it this year and it is filling up fast, so don't delay. I would tell you how awesome it was and how awesome it will be, but better yet just ask anyone that was there. If you didn't come last year don't make the same mistake this year!

Once again a huge shout out and Thank you to our sponsors from last year, we couldn't have done it without you!!

Thanks to all the guys here at Bogley!

As sponsors, and guest speakers are confirmed for this year I will announce them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
    www.zioncanyonrendezvous.com​​
    Thanks, Spidey, and Clark

2. Likes harness man liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Here's a little video from last year's event.

Clark

Bogley BigShot
    You are all so organized now. Wonderful!

I apologize this info is a couple weeks old

The rendezvous is FULL!!

There is a waiting list, growing daily. If you would like to be added to the waiting list p.m. me.
    If you didn't get registered in time for this year, better luck next year.

Thanks everyone.
    Spidey

7. Likes Scott Card, ratagonia liked this post

Hey everyone. I'm attending the Canyoneering Rendevous this weekend and my wife and I are looking for 2 others to canyoneering with us. I have gone on about 30 canyoneering trips over the past 10 years and my wife is a bit newer and has gone on 7 in the last year. I have put in for the last minute drawings for Mystery and Spry for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (9/17-9/19). I have done them both a few times. I would like to have 1 of the 2 with a fair amount of experience who is comfortrable setting up rappels and comfortable going first and last. If you are interested, let me know.

Blog Entries
    So how did it go this year? Any one who went - please feel free to join in here (or create a separate thread) with your thoughts/takeaway from this year.

I just barely talked to a guy at work who attended this and just absolutely loved it.

He doesn't remember names except Tom Jones since he owns his book, but Gordon, said everyone was incredibly friendly and welcoming as noob.

Gordon was able to go through the Subway (1st canyoneering adventure) and had a blast.

He also said that the Keyhole Victims' families were there asking them to show them the last rap and the slot so they can better understand that whole situation. I can't imagine would that be like for them...

But it sounded like another good year! Great job Spidey and Team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

11. Likes harness man liked this post