Thread: Any Guitarists out there?

Any Guitarists out there?

I just bought another guitar. 7 string accoustic this time, I'm lovin' it.

Do you guys/girls ever use recording apps on your phone to capture a riff or melody you are playing, to save it for later?

And also, do you know of any apps that will let you think up tunes while away from your guitar/piano and plot out musical notes so you can play them later?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Do you guys/girls ever use recording apps on your phone to capture a riff or melody you are playing, to save it for later?

And also, do you know of any apps that will let you think up tunes while away from your guitar/piano and plot out musical notes so you can play them later?
    No but I'd like to know of any if they do exist. I've got a 6 string acoustic that I plink around with from time to time.

I play quite a bit but I don't record.

You could try Loopy for mobile.

Thanks for the Loopy idea, there are some similar Android apps. I'll have to give it a try.

Maybe I'll just have to build my first app. I'd like to have something where the fretboard is on the phone, I can play the phone by pressing the strings on the phone (many apps can do this) but I'd like to record those notes, or at least document those notes and steps I took, and save it as a sequence so I can play it when I get to my guitar.

I play very often. I don't know of an app, but my band uses this device to record practice sessions, it works very well and is very easy to setup/use...The recording is also pretty high quality for the cost, we only use the compression mics that come with it.

http://www.eproav.com/tascam-dr-40-4...-recorder.html

What kind of seven string acoustic did you purchase?

It's an Ibanez. My other 7 string electric is an Ibanez too, about 15 years old

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1423177777189.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  242.9 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1423177840060.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  208.5 KB

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

9. Likes dude9478 liked this post
    Dang! She's a beauty!

Nice! You don't see 7 string acoustics everyday.

Yeah I'm completely satisfied and happy with my purchase. Now I just need to start practicing more.

Nice collection.
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum