Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you want?

What do you want?

Post things you want.

I want a drone for filming. With this new job, it might be a possibility soon. Tons of models now.

I want a 12 string guitar

I want a small trailer

your turn.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

This thread should be retitled to read "First world Problems".

But I'll make it easy... I want health, wealth and happiness....

4. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    White people problems...

Watch this clip from Louis ck. Too funny. Warning - language.
    http://www.maniacworld.com/we-have-w...-problems.html

6. Likes jman liked this post
    I want to climb this:

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

8. Likes Slot Machine, Sombeech, jman liked this post
    My hope is that one day Kanye West is doing 180 mph in a $450k car with Kim Kardashian in the passenger seat, when out of nowhere Justin Bieber rounds the corner in his $450k car and they crash in a fiery explosion that sends burning cash flying through the air, subsequently igniting all of LA in flames, creating a wildfire of burning silicone and cocaine that can be seen from space. At which point an earthquake hits and California slides off into the Pacific Ocean.

10. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    My hope is that one day Kanye West is doing 180 mph in a $450k car with Kim Kardashian in the passenger seat, when out of nowhere Justin Bieber rounds the corner in his $450k car and they crash in a fiery explosion that sends burning cash flying through the air, subsequently igniting all of LA in flames, creating a wildfire of burning silicone and cocaine that can be seen from space. At which point an earthquake hits and California slides off into the Pacific Ocean.

seems reasonable
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    That was the number one toy requested to Santa Clause this holiday season!

I want to spend more time with my family and friends.

I want to spend more time going on adventures and doing creative things.

I want to stop wasting time on other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I want to climb this:
    Where is that? @Scott P

and

I WANT BOGLEY TO STOP LOGGING ME OUT EVERY 90 F***ING SECONDS!

Ima punch a hole through my goddam screen the next time I read:

1. You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.
    Last edited by Slot Machine; 01-22-2015 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Bogely reminded me of what I really want
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Where is that? @Scott P
    Khan Tengri:

http://www.summitpost.org/khan-tengri/150339

WANT BOGLEY TO STOP LOGGING ME OUT EVERY 90 F***ING SECONDS!

It doesn't do that to me. Is it a security issue? Or maybe you're on the Bogley Watch List.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

15. Likes jman liked this post
    I've been thinking about this bike a lot lately. I want this.

Name:  newsurly2014-5.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  358.8 KB

And as long as I'm day-dreaming I want this one, and time/money for an epic long distance route.

Name:  2014-01-ECR-04.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  81.4 KB

Name:  2014-01-ECR-11-493x740.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  138.9 KB

18. Likes jman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot Machine View Post
    I WANT BOGLEY TO STOP LOGGING ME OUT EVERY 90 F***ING SECONDS!

Ima punch a hole through my goddam screen the next time I read:

1. You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

ROTFLMAO

I want to climb this:

This actually (to me) looks a lot like some peak up big cottonwood canyon

This actually (to me) looks a lot like some peak up big cottonwood canyon
    Only this one is much, much bigger than anything in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Almost anything around Big Cottonwood can be climbed in a day; this one takes a month.

About ready to pull the trigger on this:
    Name:  Emonda.PNG
Views: 246
Size:  173.8 KB

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes...a/emonda_sl_5/
    Are we there yet?

Only this one is much, much bigger than anything in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Almost anything around Big Cottonwood can be climbed in a day; this one takes a month.

Oh, I know it's magnitude dwarfs BCC, it just appears to me like the peaks around BCC (on paper). The photo doesn't do it justice.

So, is that one month endeavor with or without sherpas?

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve View Post
    About ready to pull the trigger on this:
    Name:  Emonda.PNG
Views: 246
Size:  173.8 KB

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes...a/emonda_sl_5/

I'd like to pull the trigger on this:

So, is that one month endeavor with or without sherpas?
    Without. This is actually a long way from where there are Sherpas living. Khan Tengri is in the former Soviet Union up on the border of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Sherpas are in Nepal; a long way to the southeast, but they do get hired to climb in places like the Karakorum on occasion.

Without. This is actually a long way from where there are Sherpas living. Khan Tengri is in the former Soviet Union up on the border of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Sherpas are in Nepal; a long way to the southeast, but they do get hired to climb in places like the Karakorum on occasion.
    I figured there weren't any Sherpas up that way. What's the travelling situation like for places like that for NorteAmericanos these days with the political unrest in Russia these days?

Personally, I wouldn't go to the areas around Ukraine, but Khan Tengri is a long way from that and is distanced away from what is happening in Russia. It's about 2000 miles away from that situation, which is a good thing, because I wouldn't want to be near there right now.

I assume that it's a pain to get a visa to Russia right now. Actually, it has always been a pain, especially if you have ever been in the US military. I'm not that eager to go back to Russia anytime soon, though they do have beautiful mountains. Here is a photograph that was taken on our trip to Russia:

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum