Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Only this one is much, much bigger than anything in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Almost anything around Big Cottonwood can be climbed in a day; this one takes a month.
    It looks a lot like Mount Sir Donald, especially from Rogers Pass:

http://www.tetonat.com/wp-content/ga...sir-donald.jpg

2. Likes Scott P liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I want Bogleys ad banners to involve fewer ripe Asian ladies that will always be by my side.

Attn ad banner peeps: Bogley users are into top-heavy semi-sober Scandinavian ladies with self esteem issues.
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

6. Likes REDFOX liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot Machine View Post
    I want Bogleys ad banners to involve fewer ripe Asian ladies that will always be by my side.

NEVER!!!!

Just kidding.

Blog Entries
    Someone to buy extra junk on Ebay:

Mammut Eigerjoch Light Jacket

Marmot: Trient Winter Jacket

Nike+ GPS Sportswatch & Nike+ FuelBand

Bob The Slot Machine, inspired me to get rid of stuff.

If you are interested - I'll make a deal with ya since I'm local (utah).
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Bogley users are into top-heavy semi-sober Scandinavian ladies with self esteem issues.
    I fail to see the problem with this?

Bogley does not choose the content of the ads, they are relevant to the user internet experience

Here are my ads from my work computer.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  22.7 KB

Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 104
Size:  26.0 KB

Name:  Capture2.PNG
Views: 101
Size:  169.7 KB

Now my home computer, for some reason I can't get rid of Gay Chubby Dating

11. Likes Don liked this post
    Bogley does not choose the content of the ads, they are relevant to the user internet experience
    After you said that, I clicked on the Bogley icon to see what I would get. Here's what came up, first try:

Name:  bogley.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  25.6 KB

I've never looked up anything like that.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    My hope is that one day Kanye West is doing 180 mph in a $450k car with Kim Kardashian in the passenger seat, when out of nowhere Justin Bieber rounds the corner in his $450k car and they crash in a fiery explosion that sends burning cash flying through the air, subsequently igniting all of LA in flames, creating a wildfire of burning silicone and cocaine that can be seen from space. At which point an earthquake hits and California slides off into the Pacific Ocean.

This is the best post ever made. This is what I want as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    After you said that, I clicked on the Bogley icon to see what I would get. Here's what came up, first try:

Name:  bogley.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  25.6 KB
    Lol this ad stuff deserves a thread of its own, in fact I believe there are several.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I want a trussart tele to complete my guitar collection(for now).

I also want to hike north maroon this summer, been on my list for way to long.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum