Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The bright side of that is Chase might get an extra year for medical.
    Would not qualify for a medical hardship waiver.

Can just hope that he's healthy enough to participate in Spring Ball.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow... USC escaped the Buffaloes by the skin of their teeth. Utah needs to win out and also have USC win out to make the playoffs

That was close for SC. Predictions for Zona

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Utah in trouble...

USC and Oregon still both alive for the championship.

After the Stanford loss I think the possibility of the Pac-12 missing the playoff is very likely.

Next weeks USC - Oregon game is going to be big.

Utah is getting beat like a rented mule. Arizona picked up this game right where they left off last years Utah game.

8. Likes gholt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    After the Stanford loss I think the possibility of the Pac-12 missing the playoff is very likely.
    If Utah wins out they will make the playoffs, but they are the PAC 12 last hope. USC will probably be ranked at year end which makes Utah's loss look a little better.

If Utah wins out they will make the playoffs, but they are the PAC 12 last hope. USC will probably be ranked at year end which makes Utah's loss look a little better.
    Yeah but look who is ahead of them...

I'll worry about it if Utah wins out. A lot of football yet to be played.

Utah Football 2015

The Pac is out. Bummer...

Man Booker was running with the rock swinging all around and Utah's DB's got WORKED in this one. Arizona with 300 yards passing (#1 caught 126) and 3 TD's through the air.

I guess Booker is questionable this week...

Report: Utah's Booker to undergo meniscus surgery, miss rest of regular season

That may end their run

I don't think so, Joe Williams is pretty damn good and will probably be Utah's number one RB next year. If Utah had of stayed with Williams in the Arizona game instead of running and injured Booker in the second half they probably would have escaped with a W. After Booker's injury Williams was running downhill and moving the chains, and even more important is Williams wasn't humbling.

I'm not saying Joe Williams is as good as a healthy Booker, but he is a lot better than an injured and tentative Booker. If the rest of the team steps up the Utes should be good to go as Rice Eccles is a viscous place to play for a road team. And you never know, sometimes Travis looks like an All-American, the game probably rides on if good Travis or average Travis shows up to play tomorrow.

Your mileage may vary.

I don't think so, Joe Williams is pretty damn good and will probably be Utah's number one RB next year. If Utah had of stayed with Williams in the Arizona game instead of running and injured Booker in the second half they probably would have escaped with a W. After Booker's injury Williams was running downhill and moving the chains, and even more important is Williams wasn't humbling.

I'm not saying Joe Williams is as good as a healthy Booker, but he is a lot better than an injured and tentative Booker. If the rest of the team steps up the Utes should be good to go as Rice Eccles is a viscous place to play for a road team. And you never know, sometimes Travis looks like an All-American, the game probably rides on if good Travis or average Travis shows up to play tomorrow.

Your mileage may vary.
    Agreed. I think running injured was the reason Booker fumbled, especially the second fumble, which was the costly one. Williams has the speed, Booker has the power. I think Williams will do very very against UCLA.

So now they are behind UCLA and SC.

Most teams get better as the year goes on, this team has not :-(

Utah Football 2015

That was UGLY...

3 field goals and you can't get first downs = bad losses.

Twice in the past 5 years the Utes choked away a chance to play in the PAC 12 title game.