Thread: #1 USB Rechargeable LED Reflective Belt ✮ Best High Visibility Safety Gear for

#1 USB Rechargeable LED Reflective Belt ✮ Best High Visibility Safety Gear for

#1 USB Rechargeable LED Reflective Belt ✮ Best High Visibility Safety Gear for Running, Walking & Biking on Amazon ✮ Fits Women, Men & Kids ✮ Ideal for Motorcycles, Police & Military ✮ Fully Adjustable, Comfortable and Lightweight ✮ Safer Than Any Reflective Vest ✮ Green, Red & Blue ✮ 100% Money Back Guarantee (Misc.)
    By Illumiseen

Buy new: $35.99
    Customer Rating:

First tagged "running" by Lollie "Time and effort allows for great things to happen"
    Customer tags: jogging, colorful, walking, reflective gear, glow in the dark, running, exercise, child safety, safety

http://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-Reflective-Motorcycles-Comfortable-Lightweight/dp/B00N1SN7I0/ref=tag_rsn_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&ta g=bogloutdcomm-20 ]More...[/url]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreywalton View Post
    Hi! This belt looks really promising. I had something similar to this, but it wasn't USB rechargeable. I had to use some sort of a led power supply to charge it, and it was a little bit of a headache. In addition to that, it fell apart really quickly so it was only a loss of money. It's the first time I see such a belt, and I consider buying one to try it out, because the only time I have left for running is late at night, and sometimes I can barely see around what's around me. I'll feel safer knowing that at least others can see me.

Is that a platinum level power supply? Cause, that is the only quality level that i will accept.
    "Where there is no law, there is no opportunity, where there is no justice, there is no liberty, where there is no safety, there is no future."