Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Photo Contest - Bogley 10 Years

2014 Photo Contest - Bogley 10 Years

To celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary a photo contest is in order. Post your best photo from 2014. We will send the top 5 users (with the most likes) a FREE Bogley T-Shirt and Sticker. Hint: Ask your friends to vote for you through Facebook (they must make sure they are logged into Bogley to vote).

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 10.48.13 AM.png
Views: 946
Size:  7.6 KB

Rules
    • One photo per post
    • It must be your photo, unless you are nominating someone else
    • Contest ends on January 15th.

A few of my favs from 2014...

Fish Lake, UT

Snowbird, UT

Heidleberg, Germany

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

4. Likes pikan, Sombeech, accadacca liked this post
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

6. Likes Sombeech, accadacca liked this post
    My YouTube Channel

8. Likes Sombeech, accadacca liked this post
    My YouTube Channel

10. Likes pikan, Sombeech, hikster11, accadacca liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Wow Kuya, those are some great captures and colors!
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

12. Likes accadacca, Kuya liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Where is this one?

14. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Wow Kuya, those are some great captures and colors!
    Thanks jman:) This year has been my best year ever for outdoor adventure! of the 1000's of pics I took, a few turned out pretty well.
    My YouTube Channel

16. Likes tanya liked this post
    Thanks Jeff :) This year has been my best year ever for outdoor adventure! of the 1000's of pics I took, a few turned out pretty well.
    That is an amazing shot!

Quote Originally Posted by qedcook View Post
    Where is this one?
    Took this before all crowds could muck up the canyon. Oneonta Creek, Columbia River Gorge.
    My YouTube Channel

Blog Entries
    Took this before all crowds could muck up the canyon. Oneonta Creek, Columbia River Gorge.
    Is this that "illegal" canyon in Oregon??
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Is this that "illegal" canyon in Oregon??
    Rappelling that waterfall is quite controversial.
    My YouTube Channel

Blog Entries
    Rappelling that waterfall is quite controversial.
    Okay, that's the one. I just forgot it's name. Anyways, it's a great looking canyon!
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

22. Likes tanya, Kuya liked this post
    Okay, that's the one. I just forgot it's name. Anyways, it's a great looking canyon!
    I'm in love with the canyons up there. can't wait to go back
    My YouTube Channel

Name:  P1010436.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  54.7 KB

North Cascades, Washington

25. Likes tanya, Chivas, Sombeech, accadacca liked this post
    Ask your friends to vote for your through Facebook (they must make sure they are logged into Bogley to vote).
    In other words, the outcome of the contest depends on how many friends you have on FB rather than on photo quality.

I'll add some anyway, but there's no way I'd win.

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

27. Likes tanya, Sombeech, accadacca liked this post
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

29. Likes tanya, Sombeech, teambergie, accadacca liked this post

31. Likes tanya, Sombeech, teambergie, accadacca liked this post