Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Basketball - Runnin' Utes 2014-15

Utes need to stop McConnell. I don't know if they have anyone that can. But if they do....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Arizonas big men are man handling us
    Their shooting guard is lighting them up. 16 points with 13 to play. Utah's offense is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstone Addiction View Post
    Utes need to stop McConnell. I don't know if they have anyone that can. But if they do....
    Yeah Bill Walton is McConnell's biggest cheerleader right now. It would really be great if he would call the game, but it's hard to do that when he's got McConnell's dick in his mouth.

Utah Basketball - Runnin' Utes 2014-15

"The Indians aren't welcome here..." -Bill Walton

Arizona is going to the rim, pounding the boards and that's where they're killing us. On the other hand, how many times has utah gone to the rim only to have Bachynski throw up an air ball in desperation?

Utah outrebounded by 20 so far.

Arizona with 17 offensive rebounds, Utah has 4.

It's officially a blowout...for Arizona.

Arizona crowd chanting "OVERRATED!"

Arizona 69

Utah 51

The way utah played, Arizona's crowd might have a point. Completely embarrassing blowout loss.

Nice rebound from last weeks lose. WSU receives a Utah beating.

Sat through the whole game wondering why Jakob wasn't playing and also why they gave the Cougars 2 free throws before the opening tip...announcer guy never said a word about either.

I don't know the answer for the two free throws but usually there was a technical called on a player for an illegal uniform (wearing long sleeves), shirt color under the jersey, player number doesn't match the one in the book, or some technical rule regarding the appearance of the uniform that violates the NCAA rules. There are other possibilities but those are the most common pre-game technicals.
    Life is Good

Thanks Scott, I had no idea they penalized teams for stuff before the game. But I did find out from ESPN that apparently Brekkott Chapman was caught making a slam dunk in warm ups. Totally makes sense though. I could only imagine the circus if they didn't have guidelines to follow.

BTW @Scott , has Haws broken the NCAA triple double record yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstone Addiction View Post
    Thanks Scott, I had no idea they penalized teams for stuff before the game. But I did find out from ESPN that apparently Brekkott Chapman was caught making a slam dunk in warm ups. Totally makes sense though. I could only imagine the circus if they didn't have guidelines to follow.

BTW @Scott , has Haws broken the NCAA triple double record yet?
    It is actually Kyle Collingsworth that is looking to break the triple-double record. He currently has 4 this season which ties an NCAA single season record. I would imagine that he will get the record by the end of the season. Haws is the scoring machine and may break Jimmer Fredetts record.
    Life is Good

I must have been half asleep last night...yea, I meant Collingsworth, typed Haws.

They are both fun to watch play.

What's up with Nate Austin? Is he out for the season?

I think Nate Austin is scheduled to return to play in the next two weeks. Kind of a lost season for him unfortunately for he and the cougs. They need him down low to rebound and play D.
    Life is Good

20. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    #11 Utah travels to UCLA tonight. Vegas has Utah as a 6.5 point favorite.

Predictions?

Also.....any of you clowns actually pony up the $$$ and bet on the Utes in games you know the Utes will win? A friend of mine was asking...

Utah knows they can beat this team, so if the same Ute team that showed up for Washington shows up tonight, it should be another win. Maybe not an easy win, but a win none the less.

Utes: 68
    Bruins: 58

Of course, none of my predictions have even been close...so why start now

So Rock, what's your prediction?