Thread: Blood Moon Timelapse with the GoPro Hero 4

Blood Moon Timelapse with the GoPro Hero 4

It was a first time for me! I woke up at 4AM to take a picture! This GoPro is making me go crazy! haha. Enjoy the video. It is best watched in HD.
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice, so fill me in, what method did you use? I guess on the 4 there's a time lapse mode that makes it easy?

That is correct. On the new GoPro Hero 4 they have a time-lapse mode that pretty much does this for you
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey