Thread: So there was like this race right LMAO

So there was like this race right LMAO

Sorry girls was was doing my best gay typing.

ROCK BOTTOM is this ? So Brother Mark How did you do?

I tore my race tags off about a week ago and decided that riding with friends was more more. IMPOTANT LMAO You know you hold still long enough so what the heck

Tell me before we look it up and Best get your but on the down low 5 moh in three weeks.

Everyone should give a big ass shout out to Mark for this race so we can get some real feed back.

Dude bring everything thing but? A tirelet'sfixit again thing

Love you bro. I'll just look it up anyways.

Mark is like this crazy giant that can smash you with one blow but one of the greatest girls I have ever met:D
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bro. there is so many that will not try. My hat is off to you and if you get a wild hair and want to try the Rhino this Feb. I'll race with you but ??????? I will have the advantage trust me.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Sorry girls was was doing my best gay typing.

ROCK BOTTOM is this ? So Brother Mark How did you do?

I tore my race tags off about a week ago and decided that riding with friends was more more. IMPOTANT LMAO You know you hold still long enough so what the heck

Tell me before we look it up and Best get your but on the down low 5 moh in three weeks.

Everyone should give a big ass shout out to Mark for this race so we can get some real feed back.

Dude bring everything thing but? A tirelet'sfixit again thing

Love you bro. I'll just look it up anyways.

Mark is like this crazy giant that can smash you with one blow but one of the greatest girls I have ever met:D
    Mr. Mtn Seeker, what you've just written... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone visiting this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

5. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reedus View Post
    Mr. Mtn Seeker, what you've just written... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone visiting this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Lol! Let's tear up some shit bro and raise some hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus View Post
    For those of us that actually ride with Mr Seeker... His post made total sense. I feel no dumber for having read it, though richer for knowing the man.

Keep rolling brutha Mark....

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    For those of us that actually ride with Mr Seeker... His post made total sense. I feel no dumber for having read it, though richer for knowing the man.

Keep rolling brutha Mark....
    Not so sure. While he is a great guy to ride with and fun to camp with his online writing IS difficult to read. Mark is a good guy most of the time.....but I do find myself reading through his posts multiple times trying to make sense of what he is trying to say. The backwards punctuation, spelling, and miscellaneous use of capital letters does make his posts a bit out there. But I will admit it is fun to read the posts in his voice and picture him saying it, then it makes sense!

I'm sure now that it is fall here in Vegas and the snow is falling up north we'll start to see these guys for rides in Mesquite, Vegas, and St. George.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Can we get a translation here? Dood, this is some code talk I can't decifer. I did get the part about 5moh. And I am planning on riding that day. I just got the go ahead.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

10. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Bro. there is so many that will not try. My hat is off to you and if you get a wild hair and want to try the Rhino this Feb. I'll race with you but ??????? I will have the advantage trust me.
    I took first in my class and 59th overall out of 156. Not great, but it'll do for now. I might actually try the rhino rally. I heard it's a great race.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Reedus Bare with me my key board sucks as well as my riding but one day we will ride together and it will be good bro.
    Congrats Mark that is indeed a place to be proud of.

Hope to see you in a week or so and let us ripp 5 miles of hell.

Can we get T here NO. Sorry Mark just the way it is. What do we have now? A week? See you soon bro.

And Scott? Just when the hell are you going to do this with us?????
    You know we miss you bro.

I think the next ride would be Black Friday / Cherry Creek.
    Weather slewing

DBL you are the man and thank you for the kind words.

Looking forward to riding with the boys. BUTT I have been riding with some hard core girls that sill make your balls smaller.