Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AC/DC is BACK!!!

I love their sound.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Their next single from the album. Rock or Bust!!!

Angus Young + Brian Johnson Discuss Malcolm Young’s Absence From AC/DC [Exclusive Video]

In Rock we Trust. It's Rock or Bust. Music video.

Still rockin' and rollin' that's for sure.

Video: AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd in court:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ac...charge-n256436

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Still rockin' and rollin' that's for sure.

Video: AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd in court:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ac...charge-n256436
    I'm kinda wondering if Rudd is still their drummer...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I'm kinda wondering if Rudd is still their drummer...
    Yeah I don't think so. I don't think it was him in that music video, although the hair style looked like "classic Phil Rudd" but he's had shorter hair for a few years now. He almost didn't make the studio recordings and he was absent in a lot of the recent photo shoots.

He wasn't in either video or any of the recent photo shoots.

Rudd looks like a thug...

AC/DC's Phil Rudd Threatened to Kill a Man and His Daughter

Phil Rudd in a New Zealand court on Nov. 26
    Alan Gibson/New Zealand Herald/AP

By Associated Press
    12/05/2014 AT 01:15 PM EST

For the first time, New Zealand prosecutors have publicly outlined their case against AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd. On Friday, they said that he called a man who had worked for him for three years and threatened to kill him and his daughter. The details were in a brief one-page "summary of facts" released by prosecutors. They have charged the 60-year-old drummer with threatening to kill, which comes with a maximum prison sentence of seven years, as well as possessing methamphetamine and marijuana. He has pleaded not guilty and faces a judge-only trial next year.

Prosecutors said that on Sept. 26, Rudd first called a business associate and talked about "what he wanted done" to the man, before calling the man and making the threats. Prosecutors said the man worked for Rudd under a contract arrangement. According to prosecutors, Rudd told police he didn't make the alleged phone calls and had not threatened to kill anyone.

Prosecutors said police searched Rudd's home in the small city of Tauranga on Nov. 6 and found 130 grams (4.6 ounces) of marijuana and 0.7 grams (0.02 ounces) of methamphetamine. They said Rudd did acknowledge possessing a small amount of marijuana. The release of the document came a day after Rudd was detained by police after getting into a scuffle with a witness in his case. Mabey said it was a "chance meeting" between the pair in Tauranga that developed into a scuffle. Rudd's lawyer, Craig Tuck, said his client acknowledged the scuffle with the witness, who happened to be in a coffee shop at the same time, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.

Rudd was later released on bail without further charges, although a judge did impose an additional bail condition that he not consume illegal drugs.Rudd's future with the popular Australian band remains uncertain. The band this week released its new album, Rock or Bust.

Big deal, BOTH of my kids think I'm going to kill them at least once a week

TROUBLES BE DAMNED, AC/DC

Unbelievable. Brian Johnson's voice still sounds as good as when he was 20 years younger.

The fountain of youth must be Rock and Roll.

Your safety is not my responsibility.

AC/DC blowing the roof off the Grammys with Rock or Bust and Highway to Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    AC/DC blowing the roof off the Grammys with Rock or Bust and Highway to Hell.

Damn, blocked. But I did find a video by this douche nugget proclaiming how Satanism was welcomed by AC/DC's performance at the Grammys. LOL

Got that song Let's Play Ball as my new ringtone.