Thread: Powering your backcountry adventure with solar panels

Powering your backcountry adventure with solar panels

This past May I had a chance to visit with Brian from Overland Solar and was extremely impressed with the quality of his numerous solar panel products for powering anything/everything from small mobile devices to your entire basecamp while in the backcountry.

I mention this because if you're looking to go solar, I highly recommend checking out their products by visiting https://overlandsolar.refersion.com/c/abff. You'll also get 10% off your purchase if you use coupon code outdoorx4 ​at checkout.

I've used solar to keep my phone charged while backpacking as I use it in lieu of my DSLR for photos to keep my pack weight down. However, there are some exceptional options if you're car camping and need solar to power your entire basecamp.
    OutdoorX4
    www.outdoorx4.com
    www.facebook.com/OutdoorX4
    twitter.com/OutdoorX4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by txoutdoorx4 View Post
    This past May I had a chance to visit with Brian from Overland Solar and was extremely impressed with the quality of his numerous solar panel products for powering anything/everything from small mobile devices to your entire basecamp while in the backcountry.

I mention this because if you're looking to go solar, I highly recommend checking out their products by visiting https://overlandsolar.refersion.com/c/abff. You'll also get 10% off your purchase if you use coupon code outdoorx4 ​at checkout.

I've used solar to keep my phone charged while backpacking as I use it in lieu of my DSLR for photos to keep my pack weight down. However, there are some exceptional options if you're car camping and need solar to power your entire basecamp.
    Using solar is pretty good option when it comes to portable charging..I have been using it for camping for some years now..