Thread: Canyoneering in Heaven.... eh, I mean Eagle Creek!

Canyoneering in Heaven.... eh, I mean Eagle Creek!

Heart: Is this place for real? Am I in Heaven?
    Mind: No. this is just Oregon. Eagle Creek Canyon if you wanna get technical. ...
    Heart: Oh. well it feels like I am in heaven!

I am anxiously waiting for the time I get to go back and visit this amazing place! Eagle Creek Canyon in the Columbia river gorge is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. My experience in the Columbia River Gorge reminds me of some of my favorite places in Maui, Philippines, and Italy!

I love swimming, I love hiking, and backpacking, I love rappelling, and I love to admire beautiful canyon walls and majestic waterfalls. Eagle Creek had it all! The water was clear and deep. The waterfalls were gorgeous. I was in heaven.

This canyon was our adventure for day two of our Canyoneering trip to the Columbia River Gorge. This was the Main Event!

The trip started off with a wonderful 3.5 mile hike to Skoonichuk Falls. The rest rest of the day was a romp of amazingness!

Full TR can be found HERE

CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

2. Likes Slot Machine, hikster11, Scott Card liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Loved the TR and video Blake!

I can't believe how clear the water is in Oregon. Swimming with the fish is very cool.

Thanks for posting it.

Thanks Dave! It was so fun!!! Can't wait to go back again. I was blown away by the beauty of the water and canyons there.
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

6. Likes hank moon, Sandstone Addiction liked this post

8. Likes Kuya liked this post
    wow. Wow. WOW!!

GREAT report Blake! You are a GoProPro.
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

10. Likes Kuya, Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Friggin' awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot Machine View Post
    wow. Wow. WOW!!

GREAT report Blake! You are a GoProPro.
    Thanks guys! It was so fun to see that area!
    My YouTube Channel