Thread: Found camera at Pipe Spring

Found camera at Pipe Spring

We found a camera with accessories during our exit out of MIA on 8.9.14. It was on the ground just a few feet from Pipe Spring. It had photos of a Kolob Canyon trip dated 8.8.14. If someone can identify it with specifics, please let me know so it can be returned to the owner.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Rick,

I lost my camera in that exact spot on 8/8/14. We descended Kolob and came up the MIA exit so there should have been a lot of pictures of that on it. It was in a soft red camera case with a charger in it. It should also have pictures of Thailand, random snow hikes, and probably some pictures up Big Cottonwood Canyon in SLC. I'm up in the Utah Valley area. What would be the best way to contact you? Thank you so much for posting!

Kendra

Another successful Lost and Found story on Bogley

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra H View Post
    Rick,

I lost my camera in that exact spot on 8/8/14. We descended Kolob and came up the MIA exit so there should have been a lot of pictures of that on it. It was in a soft red camera case with a charger in it. It should also have pictures of Thailand, random snow hikes, and probably some pictures up Big Cottonwood Canyon in SLC. I'm up in the Utah Valley area. What would be the best way to contact you? Thank you so much for posting!

Kendra
    That's the one. I didn't look through many of the photos, but it has a red case with a charger. Send me a private message with your mailing information and I will mail it to you. It will be coming from St. George. I'm glad I can help you get it back.

7. Likes ratagonia liked this post