Thread: Zion or Escalante Canyoneering this week

Zion or Escalante Canyoneering this week

I scheduled time off work for a 50-miler scout trip, but the scouts bailed. I have all this week off with nothing to do.

Anyone want to go canyoneering in Zion or Escalante? I'm open to somewhere else, but these two spots look like the best weather.

I've done lots of canyons in and out of Zion. The only ones I haven't done in Zion are Heaps, Behunin, and the Oak Creek ones.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bump for this weekend. I'm still looking for something to do. Also, any condition reports for the Swell or Zion after all the flooding? Specifically the Squeeze, Knotted Rope, and Imlay/Heaps.

Thanks.

The last 3 days I did Telephone, Pine and today, Behunin.
    I am doing Spry tomorrow morning alone but do have a permit for an extra person. You or anyone else are welcome to join me if interested. If anyone is camping in the South campground, I can be reached at site 68 or I'll be back online at 6am to see if there are any takers.

Brian

Just did Quandary and the Squeeze this last weekend, they were tip top full of water so very easy, lots of jumping.

I did the Squeeze and Knotted Rope. With Knotted Rope, I've done all the canyons in the Swell, except for the lesser known, kind of boring ones.

I'm also free this weekend and looking for something to do. Any excellent canyons in Ouray I should put on the top of the list?