Thread: Terrorist funeral procession

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

Terrorist funeral procession

ooops, forgot to remove the suicide vest...

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/wh...ide-vest-first
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It makes me sick when these radical Muslims chant "Allah Akbar" which is "God is Great". I'm sure God is real happy with their murder of innocent people.

Was actually a car bomb from about 2 years ago. 85 people killed....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/worl...rian-town.html

GRAPHIC!
    Riverside Mountain Rescue Unit
    http://www.rmru.org/

Personal Website
    http://www.DrunkRedDragon.com/adventures.htm

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    I never understood why they always keep calling out for "Alans Lunchbox".. Must be arabic for "F@ck!"
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

I'm sure God is real happy with their murder of innocent people.
    It depends on which scripture you follow.

Of the main monotheistic texts, the Old Testament, Torah, and Quran are militant in many sections, while the New Testament is overall passive.

The Old Testament and Torah are by far the most most militant, but in modern times, few follow the Old Testament's and Torah's militant sections. In those text, one is commanded to kill babies, and if your wife doesn't believe and follow, even to very brutally kill your own wife, even if you love her dearly. There was even a time when a young and innocent child/young woman was sacrificed to God and the person doing it was commended in the Old and New Testaments (in Sunday School, the story of Abraham and Issac is often mentioned because the angel stopped the person of God from doing the sacrifice, but seldom is the story of Jephthah mentioned, where the person of God went through with it and was commended). Most modern believers of the Bible believe that those were old commandments and no longer applicable.

The Quran is actually less militant than the Old Testament and Torah, but more people believe that the militant text and verses are still in affect. The militant text in the Quran are meant to be used in warfare, but the radical Muslims believe that they are indeed still at war (especially after the creation of Israel. In the 1940's and 1950's, it was usually the Jewish radicals committing most of the terrorism, but more recently it has turned the other way, and the people in the region never seem to forgive it seems and thus the cycle of terrorism has never ceased).

The radical Muslims are definitely a minority, but there are around two billion Muslims in the world, so even if the percentage is small, there are still a fair number of radicals.

I have wondered if there will ever be away that a new, more passive text, similar to the New Testament would ever come about in the Islamic religion.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

7. Likes Eric Holden liked this post
    If you're in the mood to see something really gnarly, Google "Christians murdered in Iraq" and check out the images.

Back in the good old Cold War days, it was mostly political dissidents that were slaughtered...in secret. Since the 90s, especially, it's been genocidal...the U.N. is worthless. Not to piss in anyone's porridge, but I sure am glad I never had any kids. I just hope everything holds together for the next 30 or so years.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1406351671011.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  58.3 KB

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk