Thread: Tips and tricks

Tips and tricks

One thing I learned this weekend while riding with Machete, Garbo and Clark is this weld all putty gets dry even if un opened after a year. Great stuff but it does dry out.
    So keep that in mind if your's is a year old.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

But please don't get Machete started on rubber compounds Take his advise once and blow it all off after that. His advise is solid but? we keeps telling you he one for you back at his truck beware2 friggin smokie guys you need to watch out for.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Eat. Poop. Ride/Hike/Ski. maChete's Avatar
    All I can say is
    Roger That....Over!

Rubber not Ribber. Drrrrrr
    Roger That....Over!

Dude I keep telling you dump on not in Won't matter if it's natural rubber or your boy friends What do you call that futile or butile?

Butyl.
    Roger That....Over!

@maChete you goofy SOG( sun of a gun) That New Dunlop works fantastic at 9lbs. Really loving it now..I still can't believe you can get away with such low pressure but she walks up the shelves even at speed.
    World of difference and I'm loving it big time. I was stuck with the hole pinch flat fears and ran it a 14.5 but tried what you told me plus or minus 1 to 9.0 and Hot Dam does this tire hook well everywhere but mostly corners.
    Not worried about a M5B wear any longer this is the bomb for me and my bike. Hook em and book em I say and she does.
    Thank you for talking me into pushing the low pressure deal.
    I may give a ton of shit about then 2 smokies but you are a world of Info. that always gets me on track bro. Thanks again.

Low pressure is fine with those hard sidewalls and an ultra heavy duty NATURAL rubber tube. LMAO
    Roger That....Over!

OK smart ass just let us know just who sales natural rubber.
    I can't find it at my local shops.
    EVERYTHING IS FRIGGING MADE IN CHINA now days and it is F_BUTYLE
    And if you tell me Bridgestone I'm going to reach across this screen and smack your sorry ass.
    They went to hell in a hand bag years ago. (china).

Anybody got a 21 inch heavy duty TROJEN?

I tell you all one thing.
    When they say not for highway use trust it.
    Nothing more scarry than a front blow out with a non DOT nob at over 50 miles per hour.
    Bike wants to go one way and the stearing another and the tire wants to peel off all at the same time.
    I found myself in this very situation right at the turn off for MT. Carmel and had no choice but stear into traffic to get some control back or peel the tire.FUGLY.