Thread: Only in Utah... %$@&!

Only in Utah... %$@&!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!

---

Students at a high school in Utah are upset after they discovered several student's photos in the yearbook had been edited to cover up skin. The photo below is just one of several examples.

Tune in to FOX 13 News at 5 Wednesday for the story and the school's response.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm not sure it's worth a #$@&! but a good solid is certainly appropriate. I'm pretty darn conservative but if that picture is representative of the "skin" being covered up then I'd agree and add a and a .

Life is Good

4. Likes ratagonia liked this post
    Accadacca, do you have a link to the article? I can't find it online.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Bogley BigShot
    Shoulders? lol

I can't believe the HS in my town actually said a prayer at graduation, has a jesus picture in the school office and starts the ball games with a prayer. What happened to no religion in public schools. Why does utah do this to kids. It makes those who are not religious outcasts. It's horrible.

7. Likes ratagonia liked this post
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

No consistency either. Oh brother...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made National News:
    http://www.today.com/video/today/55284975#55284975

Good job Utah.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

For the record, this kind of thing only happens in Utah, because the South can't figure out how to photoshop :)
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

12. Likes tanya, Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post
    It's almost, almost excusable because they did have a dress code and had a sign at the photo location stating that this kind of photo editing would occur, so there was some warning.

But it's inconsistent, and come on, shoulders?

I'm working in the high schools so I am familiar with the girls getting sent to the office for too much cleavage and such, every school might differ a bit on the dress code.

But what were the kids supposed to do, go home and change?

The school does have a right to do this, but it was obviously poorly executed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Only in Utah do you debate whether shoulders should be bared in a Year Book photo, but have nothing to say about about yet another Public Land defacement ! http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...rt.html?pg=all

Scoutmasters tipping a rock at Goblin Valley isn't nearly a bad as this. Did you miss the stolen dino footprint as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    For the record, this kind of thing only happens in Utah, because the South can't figure out how to photoshop :)
    Not sure what south you are referring to, but down here it's Daisy Duke all the way.
    Charlie...
    Stalking Light

Quote Originally Posted by Swimswithtrout View Post
    Only in Utah do you debate whether shoulders should be bared in a Year Book photo, but have nothing to say about about yet another Public Land defacement ! http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...rt.html?pg=all

Scoutmasters tipping a rock at Goblin Valley isn't nearly a bad as this. Did you miss the stolen dino footprint as well ?
    Actually, I heard more Utah residents complain about these vandalism cases than the ones who supported the photo editing. Very very very few Utahns think the photo editing was a good idea, and when asked, most Utahns will agree that environmental vandalism is horrible.

I'd say it's not a Utah thang.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What's the vandalism got to do with the photo editing anyway? Totally separate issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk