Thread: Seeking Partners for UT Canyons

Seeking Partners for UT Canyons

I'm looking to increase my potential partners, with the intent of developing a strong and reliable group to get into some increasingly more difficult canyons over the course of the year. The preferred availability would be weekends and frequently, particularly during prime canyoneering season. I'd like to meet and check compatibility either this coming weekend (April 26-27) or, if that doesn't go, the following weekend (May 3-4), possibly in Trail and Woody canyons. If you find yourself in a similar situation and this interests you, send me a PM.

Edit: Regional in this case means accessing Utah canyons on the weekends.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I didn't have a ton of success meeting additional partners yet, but the motive is still there for me. I've got a handful of weekends left this fall to do canyons before moving on to other activities. And I'm still looking to meet new partners. Let me know if you are interested and we can see how it plays out.

We have a group of us (including Bogley members) going to Moab for Thanksgiving weekend, but those canyon aren't very difficult. If interested though, you are certainly welcome to join us.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

@Scott P......my family has decided not to visit over T day and we are thinking Moab trip. I want to go have fun in fiery furnace etc.