Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good dinning places in Zion (Springdale) and Escalante

Quote Originally Posted by ststephen View Post
    Blondie's Diner? If so, I'm sorry to say I've never tried in all these years. Need to fix that I guess!

Attachment 73198

Deep Creek Coffee! Excellent place. I might put Red Rock Coffee in La Verkin above as far as pure quality of the java, but DC is no slouch.

We really like going here but im sure some wont like it. What started us going there is Thanksgiving day dinner. Great price and all you can eat. Super nice local people. Not a big menu but great burgers and great breakfast. Usually not crowded so you can get in out quick. The big problem is the dont open early.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

In Escalante, my favourite place has always been the North Creek Grill at Slot Canyons Inn:
    http://www.slotcanyonsinn.com/local-dining.html

Yes, it's a little pricier, and a bit out of the way, but it's incredibly good and a beautiful spot. The couple that runs it are very friendly. I recall having a tasty steak there a couple years ago...

I stayed there once, but they didn't have the restaurant at the time. Yes, super nice couple! I'll have to hit that restaurant. Thanks for the post.
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

Check out The Buffalo Grille at Zion Mountain Ranch. It's just outside the east entrance to Zion on the way to Escalante. They had the best ribs I've ever eaten, and a very good buffalo steak. The breakfast there was really good too. It was a little pricey, but everything in Springdale is pretty marked up too.
    I like the Bit & Spur, but again things are about 25% more expensive than they should be. Location!
    Check out the Kiva Koffeehouse in Escalante. Best place to have breakfast. http://www.kivakoffeehouse.com/ Its not in town it's more in the park.
    I got a great steak at Cowboy Blues in Escalante. It was off-season and it was literally the only thing open in town except Nemo's, but it was still a great steak after a long day in the canyons.

6. Likes ratagonia liked this post