Thread: Wasatch has skillz...

Wasatch has skillz...

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch View Post
    This dude's navagation skills SUCK!, and he knows nothing about canyoneering. The way he goes about in the interviews is a joke. Look at all those abrasions on his arms, he and his kids should never go on another canyoneering trip together again.
    WOW!!!

That's some serious chest thumping coming from someone I had to nurse out of the Black Hole.

You remember... that easy rap-n-swim kiddie canyon...

2. Likes Taylor, xxnitsuaxx liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    WOW!!!

That's some serious chest thumping coming from someone I had to nurse out of the Black Hole.

5. Likes xxnitsuaxx liked this post
    WOW!!!

No chest thumping here. So you are saying he has some excellent navagation skills? No, I do not remember that, but I do remember you had no rope to help that little girl down and you did not know what knot to use.

and you did not know what knot to use.
    Are you seriously suggesting that I don't know how to tie a knot?!?

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings when I mentioned you were an incompetent canyoneer.... I thought you already knew...

Are you seriously suggesting that I don't know how to tie a knot?!?

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings when I mentioned you were an incompetent canyoneer.... I thought you already knew...
    In the Blackhole the only place I saw you was when that little girl needed help. I was with my two friends the whole time, and yes I'm not a great swimmer and they help me when I asked. Again, you did not have a rope to help her, and when I gave you mine it look like you did not know what to do with it. Also, this coming from a person that has beta for sale on his website and has not even done the canyon(s) in question. I was told from someone that if your picture is not in the beta that you did not do it, is that right? Also, the first time I meet you, you did not even want to camp out in the light rain near the trailhead, I guess if there are no hotels in the area, you won't go out canyoneering. Also, on that Eardley trip you left the 3 of us to fend for ourselves, and it was only my 2nd canyon, nice way to introduce someone to canyoneering. So, tell me how you helped me in the Blackhole? If you did, are you saying that people should not ask for help?

In the Blackhole the only place I saw you was when....
    I don't know how you can't remember..... John G. and I literally carried your sorry ass and held your hand on the hike out when everyone else left your sorry ass behind.... it appears your total exhaustion has effected your memory.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

What is the purpose of such threads?

Whoever is right or wrong, I don't think anything good can come out of them.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

11. Likes dude9478, deagol liked this post
    WOW! Unbelieveable. I must have struck a nerve.

The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

14. Likes Taylor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post

Whoever is right or wrong, I don't think anything good can come out of them.
    I'm wondering the same...Some people have big egos around here and feel the need to show it to everyone else. Feels like high school all over again. Why not just discuss/hash this out over PM?

16. Likes deagol liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I split this crap out of the Sandthrax thread because it was ruining a really good discussion thread. Best I can tell the thread has no useful purpose other then to inform you that Wasatch (John Styrnol) thinks I don't know how to tie knots, I hate little girls, and I don't know shit about canyoneering. All of which I find rather amusing after I saved him from an embarrassing Search and Rescue in the Black Hole (kinda starting to second guess that decision). Anyhoo.... my error appears to be mentioning to Wasatch that those who live in glass houses should not toss rocks.... that's the jist of the thread, I'm sure Wasatch will have more to say about how I hate dogs and was last seen stealing rice from starving children so enjoy the show.....

so what ???