Thread: Turning back subways permits 4/20

Turning back subways permits 4/20

I have a 12 person subway permit for Easter Sunday. I don't know if it is possible of not to transfer the permit holder. Never really tried to before. Nonetheless, we had to change plans if somebody wants to find out if it's possible and take them. Otherwise I will just call it in and cancel it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yes, you can, but I believe the other person has to have an account on-line, also you have reservations, not permits. Call the Zion Backcountry Desk they can help you. You will be out your $5 reservation fee though. You can also actually have the permits transfered over to another person, but you will be out that money, else you can recoop from the person on a later date, whatever.

Yes, technically it is a reservation until bought and printed. I forget sometimes that Bogley is a grammar test

I don't care about the $5. Just thought I would offer it up here first before I just called in and canceled it

Just say'n, you cannot do Subway with a reservation. Believe it or not some people do not know the difference between a reservation and a permit.

6. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    I've transferred Zion permits before. The feller I was going with became ill so he just called the BC desk and had the permit reservations transferred to my name, I picked the permits up from the BC desk the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I've transferred Zion permits before. The feller I was going with became ill so he just called the BC desk and had the permit reservations transferred to my name, I picked the permits up from the BC desk the day before.
    Thx.

Hopefully somebody can use them. They are getting harder to get each year

I am going to call in and cancel Monday morning so if interested watch for them to back online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk