Thread: Spring Break Plans

Spring Break Plans

What are you guys doing for Spring Break?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Zions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be in Moabs

along with the rest of the state of Utah

Moabs is fun also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes double moo liked this post
    Probably a day trip in the Swells for me. I'll wait and camp there the weekend after spring break after all of Carbon and Emery counties go back home.
    Blog | FB

We'll be in Moab April 7-9 to ride ATV's, MX and canyoneering with the family if anyone wants to hook up. Might even end up in the Roost after that as well.

We'll be staying at the Super 8 and eating at the Diner.

Took the family to Cancun again. Good times!

My wife needed a break from the kids, so I took the kids to Peru on spring break. Here are some photos of what we did:

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

12. Likes Scott Card, Udink liked this post
    Cor. Nice photos! I confess I'd love to see the Nazca lines in Peru.

Just how do you get so much time to go to foreign places, Scott? Free air flights or what? Your kids are very fortunate to have parents like you & Kimberly. I'm sure they are relatively very well-travelled compared with their school friends.

Rob

14. Likes double moo liked this post
    Free air flights or what?
    Free or cheap (relatively). I really wan't planning to go on this trip.

The root of the trip trace back to last fall when a friend asked me where a good place in South America is to go to in early April for some climbing. April can be a tough month to find good climbing conditions in much of South America, but I suggested that the Arequipa region should be reasonable, even if it might not be quite be ideal then.

I was just suggesting a place rather than planning to go myself, but then I checked airfare during our discussion and noticed that it was just over $600 round trip (plus carbon offset of course) to Arequipa from Denver. This was too good of a deal to pass up, so after checking with my employer I got the tickets.

I used to get the winters off (we had to work 80-100 hours a week in the summer though), but no longer. I have one humanitarian aid trip coming up at the beginning of next year, but after that we won't do quite as much travelling, at least overseas.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

I spent the day pulling the Corvette out of storage so we couple drive it to the family Easter party on Sunday. I think I'll top off the night by drinking a couple beers and banging the hot young stripper wife.