Thread: Scary fake documents site

Scary fake documents site

Is this real? If so, this is scary.

http://www.superiorfakedegrees.com/
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

There definitely sources out there on the dark net for services like this, it's just rare to see it on a clearnet site, or a site you can get to without being on the TOR network.

Could be an FBI phishing site too, trying to see who would be stupid enough to order the service, then instead they get served with a warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Could be an FBI phishing site too, trying to see who would be stupid enough to order the service, then instead they get served with a warrant.

I doubt it... That would be the definition of entrapment.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Is this real? If so, this is scary.

http://www.superiorfakedegrees.com/
    I'm guessing more like you send in your $450 and get hosed.... I'm sure someone selling fake documents is completely honest and would never steal money from you.

But yes, look around and it's pretty easy to get any forged document you want. About a year ago one of the local news stations did a special on how easy it was to get a fake drivers license over the internet.

I'm guessing more like you send in your $450 and get hosed....
    Could be. What are you going to do if you get hosed? Call the cops or report it to the BBB?
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I doubt it... That would be the definition of entrapment.
    This would be similar to the movie studios putting a copy of their movie on a server available for torrent, then reporting all of the IP addresses that were downloading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Could be. What are you going to do if you get hosed? Call the cops or report it to the BBB?
    Even if you did report it, the money is likely being sent out of the country, so the FBI does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    This would be similar to the movie studios putting a copy of their movie on a server available for torrent, then reporting all of the IP addresses that were downloading it.
    It's not the same, because you would have to be physically looking for the torrent.

Now if the movie studio put the link to a direct download... that would be the same.

Entrapment is when the popo entice you to commit a crime you would not normally commit.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Correct, but if you went to the website you are most likely looking to purchase already.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk