Thread: OutdoorX4 Issue 2

OutdoorX4 Issue 2

Issue 2 has gone to press and should arrive in mailboxes within the next two weeks and at newsstands throughout the U.S. before month-end, as well as international newsstands within the next 21-28 days. Until then, here's a peek at the front cover. Bogley member Randy Langstraat (IntrepidXJ) has an excellent article on traveling the American southwest in search of rock art, as well as several fantastic images in The Great Escape photo section of this issue.

If you haven't gotten your subscription yet, you can still get in on issue #2 (or pick-up a copy of issue #1 and start your subscription with issue #2) by visiting the OutdoorX4 website at www.outdoorx4.com/content/subscribe. Enjoy!

Name:  OX4 Issue 2 Cover.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  415.3 KB
    OutdoorX4
    www.outdoorx4.com
    www.facebook.com/OutdoorX4
    twitter.com/OutdoorX4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If you'd like to see a sample of Randy's work (InterpidXJ here at Bogley), check out the digital sample below. He did a very nice job with an article on rock art in the American southwest with some great photos.

http://issue2.outdoorx4.com
    OutdoorX4
    www.outdoorx4.com
    twitter.com/OutdoorX4

Quote Originally Posted by txoutdoorx4 View Post
    If you'd like to see a sample of Randy's work (InterpidXJ here at Bogley), check out the digital sample below. He did a very nice job with an article on rock art in the American southwest with some great photos.

http://issue2.outdoorx4.com
    Always want to see more of Randy's work. Great shots.

Just some feedback on your pub, I found the text in this to be a bit taxing to read. The font size was a bit small and faint for me and I didn't see a way to easily zoom/enlarge. But, still interesting and some great shots and photo tips from Randy. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDuke View Post
    Always want to see more of Randy's work. Great shots.

Just some feedback on your pub, I found the text in this to be a bit taxing to read. The font size was a bit small and faint for me and I didn't see a way to easily zoom/enlarge. But, still interesting and some great shots and photo tips from Randy. Thanks.
    DesertDuke, there are several ways to increase the font size depending on how you're viewing the digital edition. If you're looking at it on a desktop or laptop, you can double click any page and the size will increase. You can also view it in "full screen" mode to fully utilize the entire screen for viewing.

If you're viewing it on a mobile device such as smart phone or tablet/iPad, you can "pinch" the screen larger to any size desirable. We designed the digital edition in HTML5 specifically to make it viewable on nearly EVERY device out there for this purpose. If you still have problems or comments, let us know as we're all ears. Of course, the best way to view the magazine (and to enjoy Randy's images) is to pick-up a print copy from the OutdoorX4 website or at a local Barnes & Noble. :)
    OutdoorX4
    www.outdoorx4.com
    twitter.com/OutdoorX4

Thanks. I did put it in full screen mode and it was still a bit small/faint for me so I will swing by the Barnes and Noble.

Isn't the 9 Mile Owl on private property and not available for public viewing? Seems inappropriate to use it in the article without an explanation of the picture and its restrictions.