Thread: So I get this phone call from Garbanzo

So I get this phone call from Garbanzo

Seems he is visiting some family and just happened to bring his dirt bike along

So he gives me a call friday morn and says DUDE I'll be down with my bike and want to ride Saturday.
    I tell him this would be a great time to take on that single track we missed out on last time you were down.
    He say's I wanted to ask you about that one. One thing lead to another and off we rode.

I had a dirt napp early and it would play into things later in the ride.
    But it was all good and I got lucky in so many ways.

Took a tumble about 1/2 mile into this ride and ripped my go-pro right off my sticky pad on the helmet. Lucky #1.
    Blew the fuel line(Fuel Injection) and she was spraying everywhere and by all rights should have caught fire. Lucky#2.
    This all took place just as we got to the last mile or so that was a jeep trail. Lucky#3. ( that is when the fuel line finally gave up).
    Got pissed at the whole deal after I sent a new friend with my truck keys so Garbo could come save my sorry ass. Walked aways from bike before I lit up and sure enough there was a $20 bill all faded stuck down the middle of this scrub bush. Lucky#4.
    By the way the new fuel line was $21.some change.

If we had to tow out of this trail anywhere before this point we would have been pretty much screwed. Lucky#5
    So I'm down and out as we get back from hauling my bike out and these dudes we met earlier were suited up and ready to ride again.
    Garbo says hay! Mind if I try to get some riding in?
    I'm like are you kidding me?
    You have come a long way to ride. Go for it.
    2 hrs. later I'm home the line is repaired and bike washed and serviced.

I'll let Garbo tell you if he liked this trail or not.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Garbanzo if you read this before monday morn I say let's do it again and then you can just take a right at the maverick to get back onto I-15 .
    Then the further north you get the more you'll be ready for Maob :)

A BIG ASS thank you for giving me a call and bringing your bike with you.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Thank you Garbo for the hook up.
    I had a great ride.
    Thanks for looking me up bro.

I guess the cat is out of the bag now
    Let's ride cause it wont be long now before it get's to dam hot.

SEE YA IN MOAB .

We finally did the Toquerville Falls trail in La Verkin. Seeker has mentioned it more than once, but always felt like it was too short. I have to say, this is one of the best single tracks I've ever ridden. 20 mile loop, but great to do in both directions. A quick stop at the falls and it turns out to be a perfect 3/4 day ride. We had a great time!! Can't wait to do it again.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I was wondering if Garbanzo was going to join in on this conversation lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can just see it now. 23 riders and after dark Best get that off road head light Rolling now.
    You will love this ride boys. Seems how the cat is out of the bag now.

It is a very fun trail but don't bring your track bike all shined up and not expecting to get some rubb time in.
    I've torn off foot pegs on lesser trails.