Thread: Suicide Bomb Instructor Accidentally Kills Pupils

Suicide Bomb Instructor Accidentally Kills Pupils

BAGHDAD

2. Likes DiscGo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have no sympathy for the pupils.

Out of curiosity though, how many people, regardless of political affiliation, still think the Iraq War was worth it? Trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives for the above (and Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11). Falluja was supposed to be the great Iraqi success story.

Iraq and the US are both worse off because of the (Iraqi) war and every day Iraq is getting closer to an alliance with Iran.

The rebels above are the same ones we're directly or indirectly arming and supporting in Syria.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

To Scott, we had no business being in Iraq. That place is noting but a shit hole sucking money and lives out of the US.

To the 21 terrorists killed I have a question, since this was all one big bang do you have to share the 72 virgins?

Either way, enjoy your 72....

6. Likes Scott P liked this post
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

To Scott, we had no business being in Iraq. That place is noting but a shit hole sucking money and lives out of the US.
    I agree. Further, the outcome was very predictable.

I'm just wondering if there are still members who still think it (the Iraq War specifically) was worth it.