Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St George / Mesquite Ride

Brake pads, tire, fresh oil and filter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool bring that big bad hill climber and lets get her done.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

130 ? how many ponies? That's a lot of tire bro.
    Good luck. I can't see that bike pulling it but we will see.
    Best of luck and as always the smart ass that I am I'll be waiting at the top.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I watched Garbo try this once and you did too.
    it's probably to late to suggest a 110 or even a 120 at this point so be very cool bro.

I've got some single tracks stuff from mild to wild if your into that.pick your poison.

Man I can only hope we get into this great single stuff. We need to wear off some hill climb tread take away this advantage 130 IRC syndrum
    Scott played all his cards on the big hill climb.
    This going to be a great run in the sun and I'm looking forward to it all. Lead follow or save your tires.
    Let's ride.

Just messing with you Acca. Mine have been on since Cherry Creek.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    It's still a bit cool out here..especially once the sun goes down. We did just under 100 miles yesterday riding down into Arizona via Ft. Pearce trail and Steegmiller. Got cold after 4pm.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Yeah true. Shorter days Brute!

I ran the 140 last time Seeker and I still roosted you. Look out this time.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    I'm here to tell you.. I don't get cold easily. I can wear shorts year round. Despite that the forecast stated today's temps in Utah/Arizona were high 40's, low 50's, it felt more like mid-20's. We had to stop and put our winter gear on to continue our ride today.. I was tempted to put on the balaclava, because between the wind chill and temps, it felt *VERY COLD*. Come prepared, gents!
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Gotta throw in some love to get you stoked acca.
    See ya soon.
    I think they're talking 53 ish all three days and tues I bet easy 60+ over in NV.
    Either way it will feel like spring time to you boys.
    Let's ride

If by chance you're sort for time on wed. May I suggest the Falls trail. Bit on the icy side and there are three areas that you just want to roll through but it is one bad ass trail that you soon will not forget.
    My buddy Don wants to ride and he has one I've only hit down hill that I know you'll love up hill :) In Warner. Right by where Garbo about ran into me as I was behind acca after the dunes. This trail going down hill takes a serious right just before the off angle bed rock. Just before that area is a single that gets into a tight canyon but Don want's to show us a ride up this.
    You boy's will love this it's like the waterfall jump up at Bear Lake but with two sections of braaaap. One after the other and then a tight ass off camber to the left Complete with loose rocks and all the terrible stuff.:)

A big thank you to the boys that came down to ride.
    Monday rocked, Tuesday rocked and Wednesday we stumbled into some really cool single track in Warner that I have not hit before.
    It was icing on the cake.
    And I seen some others in the same area just begging to be hit this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    A big thank you to the boys that came down to ride.
    Monday rocked, Tuesday rocked and Wednesday we stumbled into some really cool single track in Warner that I have not hit before.
    It was icing on the cake.
    And I seen some others in the same area just begging to be hit this Saturday.
    Awesome 3 days of riding. As good as it gets. Thanks again dude. I posted a few pictures here: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71084

One day the sun will shine on that smoggy crap you all call the Wahsnatch and let the tree riding begin