Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St George / Mesquite Ride

St George / Mesquite Ride

Acca, myself and possibly a few others are planning on riding St George / Mesquite area Monday Jan 6 - Wed Jan 8. We will arrive in St George approx. Non on Monday and ride the St George area. Off to Mesquite for a full day Tuesday, then back to St George for a morning ride on Wed. Let us know if anyone is interested.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

DANG, Sounds like a blast. Doesn't look like I will be able to go. No Wheels on the bike -.....:D:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L900
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    I'll be at Sand Hallow starting this Monday, then riding the trails in/around Kanab (Hog Canyon), Black Rock and down into the Virgin River Gorge and possibly all the way into Mesquite (albeit via ATV).

Have fun and maybe I'll see you guys..
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Cool.
    Sounds like the old 570 is up and ready to roll.
    Love to get involved with this one.
    Bring a knobby :)

@ Redspecialized Looks to me she's ready for the mesquite hill climb minus a front tire.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

She's ready. Completely gone through. And yes, knobbies. Me, questionable..:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post

She's ready. Completely gone through. And yes, knobbies. Me, questionable..:-)

Dude your always questionable that's why I love to ride with you.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Just a thought for Monday afternoon, We hit a single track out by Sun River one day and I'm not sure if you liked that one or not but just a thought?
    About 20-30 mile loop and basically 2 hr ride.
    But it's your invite so I'm sure you'll let me know what is up your sleeve.
    Or I have a great 3 hr single track loop that I know you will enjoy out at Warner. Includes that fast wash we locals call I-15.
    It is the same wash we traded bikes on one day.

I like the idea of heading towards that big wash and single track area in Warner. I really like that area.

GREAT
    Hoping you felt that way.
    Weather looks like it should be down here.

I'm really looking forward to ridding with my buds all day in Mesquite.
    That's just fun from the word go.

HOT DANG this will be fun.

@ Garbo Dude I'm stoked. We have not got a ride in together since Bear Lake.
    I won't be inviting the ones that crapped out in the past and I highly recommend the 10 hr energy plus drink .
    I would say I'm just kidding but I already have mine to deal with you crazies. :)

Let's take this warmer climate on and have some fun
    Just in case I will bring an adjustable wrench for them dam Honda/ Suzuki clowns and the needs of an axle wrench.
    But check the tires when loading the bikes. :)
    Sorry I just had to you know.

PS about that single track. There are two places I get turned around for a min. every time so bare with we it will be worth it.

Looks like we are leaving Sunday afternoon, so we can get a full day on Monday. No worries in Warner. Getting lost its fine. We've rode that area enough to figure it out. Can't wait!

You do know I'm a bit nervous right?
    I'm thinking you have this thing to make up for after Cherry Creek You crazy basturd.
    Get your arse down here and it will be super fun.

LET'S DO THIS THING WE CALL CRAZY Your words. But I'm buying into it.
    I've got three more rides, One new years and look out cause my oil will be changed and filters too. LMAO

Looking forward to this one so be safe on the way down and back again.

I rode with some really fast boys the other day but one blew his home made AF cr-500 up( crazy has two more and a 125 sitting next to his 68 Camero with about 18" of full blower sticking out the hood) but he is a great guy and looked at my front light issue and will help me get it right now that I have a key 4 wire switched lead and I think I can hook up my GPS under a key as well. Anyways that's how I found some new and very nice single tracks but there is one that goes up over a saddle I'm just itching to try. Not sure were it goes over the other side but it gets your attention and can't be to bad right?

Shoot is it Monday yet?

Machete was telling he is out on this one. Said something about going back east.
    We need to get some picts for our lost soul sitting back east Bugger!!!

You do know Garbo that we need to make up for the 2 hr ride at cherry creek right?

Let's ride like hell just because.

So if someone was able to just ride on monday. Would you mind me tagging along? For the day?

Sent from my SPH-L900

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpecialized View Post
    So if someone was able to just ride on monday. Would you mind me tagging along? For the day?

Sent from my SPH-L900
    No prob.

St George / Mesquite Ride

The smell of fresh rubber!

oooohoooooh somebody is going to show us how to hill climb remember the trick is to slow up past the whoops and pin that bitch. then take her in third and then raise hell. then back off a bit when the trail gets a bit sideways. :)
    I'll just be the fool on some old tires but? This will be a blast bro.
    Don't let me fool you my old IRC's will hold the truth and they are half shot since Cherry Creek.
    But with a wide ratio 500 it will not matter. I'll do My very best to keep up.

Looks like the weather will chill out a bit but all in all it will be perfect riding weather.
    Hope you boys like to sleep in a bit as I for one have gotten spoiled with my noon starts and lighter gear.

LET'S RIDE