Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2014

Ya, you guys are right. The Utes suck. Give em about 25 years and they might be half decent. May be lucky if they can win one more.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I hate it when the paper feels the need to sensationalize. Utah is a 7.5 point favorite in Vegas.

I don't know what kind of math the Tribune is using. In betting 7.5 is a pretty big spread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Utah 24
    Fresno State 21

In overtime....

What's your final score?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Utah 35
    Fresno 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah by 5

Tap'n on my smart phone.

I think more like Deuce on this one. I think Utah will win big.
    Life is Good

We'll see.... it scares the snot out of me when a D2 team averages over 5 yards a carry. Hopefully the Utes have that problem fixed.

Tap'n on my smart phone.

The 2nd Unit D gave up too many points. Too many penalties! But the team looked better than last week. First unit D was solid, O and ST continued to roll. Line was -13 and they won by 32.... Utes did what they needed to do.

They looked great, but let's consider the competition and not get too excited. I like what I am seeing though.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    They looked great, but let's consider the competition and not get too excited. I like what I am seeing though.

Comparatively, Utah did to Fresno, almost exactly what USC did to Fresno, after 3 quarters.... It is not a surprise that Utah's 2's-3's are worse that USC's. Comparative scoring isn't a great indicator, but it's what we have at this point.

Am I saying Utah is #14 USC(soon to be higher) or close to USC, will beat USC or Stanford, like USC just did.....NO. Hell, I'm still not sure the Utes will win 6 games. They have done what they needed to do weeks 1 & 2.

Michigan and Washington State are both struggling.... The Utes could seemingly start 4-0....probably SHOULD start 4-0...

Utah Football 2014

The reveal of the Utah Utes white football helmet...

http://youtu.be/mFUH2KElseU

The white helmet is pretty cool.... Clean and understated, I like it!

You gotta have the front view or this helmet looks like a little league helmet with a sticker. The stripe gives it some class! Frankly, I liked the sleeves from Under Armor that Orchard was wearing with the white uniform. Those were a good look.
    Life is Good

I'm not buying that graph for obvious reasons but look at Texas. I do not believe that A&M is the most popular in that state, unless "popular" means bandwagon. I lived there for a year and work with three Texans. Texas is the biggest program in the country with the most money if I remember correctly. Everyone I work with (2 are huge football fans) said there are way more Texas fans.
    Life is Good