Thread: Climbing-Haiti

Climbing-Haiti

I am planning on taking a trip to Haiti early next year to visit with someone and was wondering has anyone been to Haiti to direct me to actual climbing spots? I have used Google and it has been pretty worthless on finding anything in particular in regards to climbing spots in Haiti.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You might try the other side of the island...

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/dom...blic/108084557

Local feller to here has climbed there....Mountainworks in Provo, ask for "the DK".

Haiti is very mountainous, but there doesn't seem to be much exposed rock in the region. Most of the mountains on the island are steep, but not vertical, at least what I have seen on the Dominican Republic side (I've been to the Haiti border as well).
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.