Thread: If you register your firearms the government will eventually try to seize them.

If you register your firearms the government will eventually try to seize them.

[h=1][B][SIZE=2]NYC alarms with notice:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sucks. That's why I always advocate civil disobedience. Effing libtards.
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?

Good thing I have sold all of my weapons to Mr I. P. Freely at 666 Scr ewU
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

You have to wonder what this country will be like a hundred years from now. I wonder if the liberals will finally be able to eradicate crime, violence and even the thought of it from peoples minds.

It's weird, man. It's almost like these people are trying to make some kind of fantasy movie into reality. Fantasy is for children, really. Eventually you have to grow up and face reality.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

I shake hands in a parking lot for my guns. Dolla dolla bill, handshake. End of transaction. No paper work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootboy View Post
    I shake hands in a parking lot for my guns. Dolla dolla bill, handshake. End of transaction. No paper work.
    That's what I mean...fantasy. Libtards is an excellent adjective.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

At this rate guns might be sold on the street like drugs in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    At this rate guns might be sold on the street like drugs in the future.
    Like in the past, and like right now...

Easy solution: don't move to New York City. That will never happen in the south or west, no matter what you call 'liberals'.
    Charlie...
    Stalking Light

Quote Originally Posted by cchoc View Post
    That will never happen in the south or west, no matter what you call 'liberals'.
    Don't be so sure.... last time I checked California and Colorado were both part of the west and both heading down the ban guns path. 20 years ago if you had of told me Colorado would be a leading anti gun state I would have said you're nuts.

One of the problems is the anti-gun crowd just keeps slowly chipping away at the edges and gain a tiny victory here and there.... but add up all the tiny victories over 100 years and you have a big win. The anti gun folks are in this for the long haul.

Supporters of the 2nd amendment must fight to assure there are no tiny anti gun victories anywhere at any time. We have compromised enough and need to say "no more" or we will eventually lose in the long term.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

I don't consider California part of the west, and I expect Colorado will be backing off their 'anti-gun' stance as people forget about their school shooting.

If you are really worried about the 'government' coming for your guns then make sure you don't get a hunting license or a CCP either.
    Charlie...
    Stalking Light

You shouldn't have to have a CCP. We have the Second Amendment. If you're a convicted felon and caught carrying, you go to jail. Simple as that. But I forgot, Utah needs to provide "jobs" for its CCP processors and instructors. That's the only reason libtard Herbert vetoed the Constitutional Carry bill this year. Once we get a governor that's not taking it in the butt from lobbyists, CCPs will go away in this state. The people have already spoken.
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?