Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorcycle vs MTB body armor

Ouch
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Likes REDFOX liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Look this is very simple: 1 if what your wearing is not working then that is the start. 2 if it is working then nuff said 3 you figure it out cause 2 worked
    Motos very seldom huck over 70 cliffs with a back flip. Some do but not many as i suspect is the same in MTB.

ATGAT= All The Gear ALL The Time in the moto world. THey build the very best by law protection money can buy and I'm wrong and have no idea?
    COVER YOUR 6 AND I'LL COVER MINE..

But DOSS you're right I tend to just jump in and it sounds like I'm not reading but I do this from time to time when I get passionate about things that seems so simple to my uneducated arse.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Look this is very simple: 1 if what your wearing is not working then that is the start. 2 if it is working then nuff said 3 you figure it out cause 2 worked
    Motos very seldom huck over 70 cliffs with a back flip. Some do but not many as i suspect is the same in MTB.

ATGAT= All The Gear ALL The Time in the moto world. THey build the very best by law protection money can buy and I'm wrong and have no idea?
    COVER YOUR 6 AND I'LL COVER MINE..

But DOSS you're right I tend to just jump in and it sounds like I'm not reading but I do this from time to time when I get passionate about things that seems so simple to my uneducated arse.
    What you seem to be missing is that MIPS is a system that is added to a DOT /Snell helmet to add an extra protection. It has to do with protecting how the brain rotates inside the skull and providing some protection for TBI and not just stopping you from death... Honestly please read up on MIPS... Don't bring in Law to this as I am sure that a bunch of politicians are the best at choosing what is or is not the safest...
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"