Thread: Yankee Doodle / Boltergeist conditions?

Yankee Doodle / Boltergeist conditions?

Hoping to do both of these this Sunday. I know Yankee Doodle can hold some water. Anyone been through lately? I'd rather not pack a wetsuit just to keep it rolled up in my bag if it's not needed. I've been through once before and it was dry, I don't think I even got my shoes wet. many Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Both dry. Road good.

I did post both canyon conditions a few days ago on candition.com ; it might be worth you having a look there if you're not familiar with that site.

Regards,
    Rob

[Edit: After Boltergeist, take the time to hike up the stream all the way back to the road...it's very green with some beautiful waterfalls]

4. Likes D.O.N.E. liked this post
    Candition is worth more than a look! Thanks for pointing me over there, I had never come across it in my various canyon web searches. Definitely will check out for any future canyon trips, thanks Rob and I'm a fan of scenic routes

Lena, I cant get onto canditions from work, Is it dry?

Even full it's not more than thigh deep in a couple of spots. I can't think of any conditions that would justify a wetsuit there. We've went in February full of snow and ice water with no suits with no issues.

Thanks for the info! Mark, it's dry .... for now. Rain expected this week so depending how much can change the conditions. Maybe I'll just pack a spare pair of underoos and pants for any wading. I'm a ninny when it comes to being wet and cold!

Oh yeah open invite for anyone interested. I'd love to meet some canyoneering locals.