Thread: Gun Advocates intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence in parking lot

Gun Advocates intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence in parking lot

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...rol-advocates/

On Saturday, nearly 40 armed men, women, and children waited outside a Dallas, Texas area restaurant to protest a membership meeting for the state chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, a gun safety advocacy group formed in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]According to a spokeswoman for Moms Demand Action (MDA), the moms were inside the Blue Mesa Grill when members of Open Carry Texas (OCT)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wait for it.... must read these Facebook comments before the spoiler is revealed:

Name:  asdfasdf.png
Views: 443
Size:  136.3 KB

Ready for the non shocking conclusion?

This photo, sprayed by the anti gun crowd:

Was cropped and purposely distributed out of context for the sole purpose of anti gun propoganda. They are not sitting and waiting for some crowd of mothers to come out of a building, they're posing for a photo:

5. Likes Byron liked this post
    Looks like a bunch of folks I wouldn't mind chowing some wings with while glaring at the boobies. Glad to get the straight story on this. It amazes me how these people churn out the bait and switch, shamelessly. But then again, I've know people that would literally puke at the sight of a gun, so you gotta reckon these ladies must have been pretty intimidated.

Unfortunately, Churchill noted that "A lie travels halfway around the world before truth can get it's pants on".
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

7. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    why am i not surprised?
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Effing rednecks. Just when you hold a glimmer of hope their IQ is greater than their shoe size, they take the kids to Hooters to meet some role models.

Why go half assed? I'm sure there was a strip club nearby they could have gone to instead. Perhaps the daughter could have applied for a job.

Name:  Open-carry-Texas-Hooters.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  67.3 KB

10. Likes ratagonia liked this post
    Hooters is a family restaurant! And if your wife/mom works there you can get a discount... why knock them?

Just trying to stir the pot up a little bit.

I did go to lunch at Hooters once, it was early and nothing else nearby was open. Not sure I'd call it a family place. Mostly bubba types lookin' for a burger and boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluff-Canyoneer View Post
    lookin' for a burger and boobs.
    I think you've been married too long.

The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.