Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colorado voters approve 25 percent taxes on recreational marijuana

So basically it's legal to smoke, but you just can't work anywhere.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

4. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    Our current mayor has made it clear that he will not allow sales in the Springs while he is in power. That's what you get when you elect a strong mayor to run the town. Manitou, on the other hand, will be looking at it again in February. I'm betting there will be shops opening up in that town in the next few months.
    In my opinion it's asinine to take "a moral high road" stance with this. It's only a matter of time before the Springs will be selling weed...just like everyone else. As soon as everyone sees that legalizing pot isn't going to lead to the next holocaust, it will be legal across the board - sans Utah of course.

I see other cities and counties outside of Denver are refusing to sell weed. Denver must be laughing all the way to the bank.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Hmmm...thoughts on this?

--

8. Likes Absolute Gravity liked this post

11. Likes DiscGo liked this post

@rockgremlin and I used to jam to this entire album. Along with Young MC, DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince and others...lol

Tone Loc - Cheeba, Cheeba

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    @rockgremlin and I used to jam to this entire album...

I still do...it remains a favorite on my playlist - both on my Ipod as well as my desktop -- I was playing it just last week in fact.

Perhaps she thought potluck was literal?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/25/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- Police in Northern California have arrested an elementary schoolteacher after she allegedly brought marijuana-laced food to an after-hours employee potluck dinner.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Perhaps she thought potluck was literal?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/25/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- Police in Northern California have arrested an elementary schoolteacher after she allegedly brought marijuana-laced food to an after-hours employee potluck dinner.

Three people reported feeling ill.....the other 47 people want her recipe.

MJ now legal for recreational use in 5 states as Oregon, Alaska, and D.C. voters said yes to legal weed in the polls yesterday...

The tide has turned...

I heard the feds were going to overturn the DC vote. Can't have that going on in their backyard. Maybe DC isn't given the same states' rights as real states.
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Dance View Post
    I heard the feds were going to overturn the DC vote. Can't have that going on in their backyard. Maybe DC isn't given the same states' rights as real states.

I heard that same thing, but they've got a dilemma on their hands because the polls in D.C. were over 60% in favor -- mostly under the pretense that black people were being unfairly treated in regards to pot arrests.

So, the Feds either have a racial profiling problem or a legal weed problem...take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    mostly under the pretense that black people were being unfairly treated in regards to pot arrests.
    Like this:

Two New York City police officers have been charged with assault after it was alleged that they brutally beat a 16-year-old Brooklyn boy last August.

Officers David Afanador, 33, and Tyrane Isaac, 36, were chasing Kahreem Tribble over marijuana charges. A surveillance camera caught the officers catching up to Tribble and violently attacking him on the sidewalk.

The high school student can be seen putting his hands up in attempt to surrender before one of the officers strikes Tribble

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Like this:

Two New York City police officers have been charged with assault after it was alleged that they brutally beat a 16-year-old Brooklyn boy last August.

Officers David Afanador, 33, and Tyrane Isaac, 36, were chasing Kahreem Tribble over marijuana charges. A surveillance camera caught the officers catching up to Tribble and violently attacking him on the sidewalk.

The high school student can be seen putting his hands up in attempt to surrender before one of the officers strikes Tribble’s face with a gun. The altercation left the teenager bruised, bloodied with broken teef...

Bingo.

Cops are asses.
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?

24. Likes jman, rockgremlin liked this post
    "Three Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...nity/19333063/

This is hilarious...