Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SNOW! Anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve View Post
    Strange how hard Salt Lake is getting clobbered. I live in Highland and work in American Fork and we haven't received anything. Just dark and gloomy but no snow or ice.
    Its pretty nasty in Suncrest right now...
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We got an inch of snow. Also, it got up to 43F today, the warmest day in quite a while and way above normal.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

8" on the snow stake in the backyard

3" of new snow and still snowing (plus the foot we already had). We aren't supposed to get much more though.

Anyone know what it is doing in Moab? Any idea how much snow is on the ground over there? We were going to take a little trip over there next week.
    According to the weather reports, there is 3" on the ground in Moab and the Arches National Park Visitor Center and 5" at the Island in the Sky Visitor Center. Keep in mind that this is taken mostly in the sunny areas though and that shaded areas will have more.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

We got 6" last week but this week we are 50* and good tacky riding again.
    I'm sure I lost a palm tree or three. It happens ever now and 30 years again.
    Guess I'll get some seat time in to offset this winter blues and all
    As much as I would like to say you can't eat palms but that is not true.

The cycle of life is always just amazing.

Example: Today I ran into this dude from Denver out in the Warner Valley while riding. He was telling me he got snowed out of everything along the way that he wanted to ride untill today.
    Asked me about how the out look was down towards Vegas. Asked me about Logandale and I told him it has some good riding but if he wanted to hit the good stuff head to Nelson Hills.
    But to do so with his wits cause it is a bit tricky and has been known to set peeps astray.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.