Thread: Important Sport Gear Question

Important Sport Gear Question

I have all this high tech cold weather gear for my winter activities but when I wear it to football games where I just have to sit and stand in one place, I freeze. What do you'll do to stay warm (beer or whiskey are not options for me ) and what big poofy coat works best?
    Life is Good

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    I have all this high tech cold weather gear for my winter activities but when I wear it to football games where I just have to sit and stand in one place, I freeze. What do you'll do to stay warm (beer or whiskey are not options for me ) and what big poofy coat works best?
    Are you're feet an issue?

For your upper, all I can recommend is layers. That way if you do get moving or the sun comes out, just can a just accordingly. Check out gearexchange to see if you can score a nice down poofy. I have a Mont Bell 700 fill down vest that is the ducks nutz for anything where I'm not active. It packs down into a pocket so it stows well. I got it for $20 at Second Tracks Sports here in Ogden. All the major brands make excellent poofies. Patagonia, Marmot, and Mont Bell are among the best. Happy poofy hunting

Feet are good. I put on the Gortex boots with wool socks and my feet are golden. Thanks for the down vest recommendation. I may have to look into that for layering purposes. Anyone else?
    Life is Good

Buy some of those chemical hand warmers and place them in your inner pockets. That will keep you nice and toasty. I buy them by the case and they are super cheap that way. I use them for all types of things in the winter. If you toss two in the bottom of your sleeping bag when winter camping your toes stay nice and warm all night.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3