Thread: My trip to the cave towers and the doll house.

My trip to the cave towers and the doll house.

Hello all. I just got back from ten days of wanderings. I started off my trip with 3 days in Chaco Canyon and then headed to Bluff. It was my birthday last Tuesday so I gave myself a break that day and did some of the stuff in Butler Wash (lower). I plan on writing a detailed trip report and will have that posted within the next week. I am posting a couple of videos. The first is of my trip to the Doll House. I seemed to have lost some quality after the lengthy upload to You Tube, but I think it is good enough considering I haven't made a video before. The minute I added the music to the video It took on a different vibe. I think it's pretty well done except for the trip down the hill is a little shaky. Let me know if you like it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmDUxPiHIqo My next offering is of the Cave Towers. I camped there Wednesday night and had 43 visitors stop by there after 2PM till dark. The place is getting quite well known. Again, the footage is a little washed out and out of focus (it wasn't before the you tube upload). See what you think. I will try to get the Chaco film finished and get that posted before the full trip report.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-83zCLK-PM Oh yeah. Crank the volume cause they are music videos and It's 311. OZ....
    Always remember that while traveling, A Tall Leggy Blonde is much better than a group of Gaseous chums! OZ....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks for posting! Here are your videos embedded by the way:

Very cool! How do they get in the doll house? Crawl through the window?
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Thanks Sombeech for doing that. I appreciate that. Those were the very first videos I ever made GoPro or otherwise. Got some learning to do but I have to learn to film at different times of the day. I am a very early person and it seems like I'm always dealing with morning light. Have a great weekend. OZ....
    Always remember that while traveling, A Tall Leggy Blonde is much better than a group of Gaseous chums! OZ....

As far as the Windows I would assume it to be some sort of granary or storage. I sure didn't go in but I looked. Very nice ceiling/roof still. Thanks for watching. OZ....

7. Likes mattandersao liked this post