Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protesting shutdown, Utah hikers jump fence at Zion National Park

Just curious if the Dems have offered any type of compromise to meet the Reps in the middle on anything.

2. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

In the middle of what? This is a tea party orchestrated stunt and there is no middle in a hostage negotiation. The ACA should never have been an issue in the first place, why should anyone have to compromise to get it back off the table where it belongs? This whole thing is the tea party scaring the rest of the GOP into holding the country hostage, and this country doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
    Charlie...
    Stalking Light

Quote Originally Posted by cchoc View Post
    In the middle of what? This is a tea party orchestrated stunt and there is no middle in a hostage negotiation. The ACA should never have been an issue in the first place, why should anyone have to compromise to get it back off the table where it belongs? This whole thing is the tea party scaring the rest of the GOP into holding the country hostage, and this country doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
    You must be a moron.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

6. Likes Wasatch Rebel, Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMan View Post
    You must be a moron.
    Ah, the tea party speaks.
    Charlie...
    Stalking Light

So that's a NO then.

Just curious. I mean no matter how childish the Reps are, the Dems are the mature ones, correct? Shouldn't they take the high ground? I'm just wondering if the Dems are doing anything at all besides saying how bad the Tea Party is, if they are doing anything about it, or just waiting for the "childish" ones to grow up. That would be a bad strategy, yes?

Again, the ACA should not be a part of the continuing resolution. Just because a childish demand is made doesn't mean you have to start bargaining.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Charlie...
    Stalking Light

Again, the ACA should not be a part of the continuing resolution. Just because a childish demand is made doesn't mean you have to start bargaining.

Appearently it does. Does being wrong all the time bother you?
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Wow! I had no idea that the American Canyoneering Association had that much power. I better talk to Rich.
    Life is Good

Appearently it does. Does being wrong all the time bother you?
    Oh my, I believe I've been insulted yet again. :)

Charlie...
    Stalking Light

Oh my, I believe I've been insulted yet again. :)

Apparently it does, now if you could only get a brain to go along with you guilt.

Well, I'm clearly not your intellectual equal (and very happy about that), so let me save you a little time: I'm also completely ambivalent to your opinion of me.

Charlie...
    Stalking Light

It's too bad this thread has degenerated into personal attacks....

We are all in trouble because of what's happening in Washington. This same behavior playing out on the national stage.

16. Likes rockgremlin, cchoc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by deagol View Post
    It's too bad this thread has degenerated into personal attacks....

We are all in trouble because of what's happening in Washington. This same behavior playing out on the national stage.

Concur.

C'mon guys, it's a real bummer when you log into what might be an intellectual discussion, only to see this childish banter instead.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

^^^^ Now wait a minute, what would this be if I couldn't add to this discussion? And if we are all going to get our panties all bunched up, throw this where it belongs, where you are fully warned in what may transpire, the Political Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by goomba271 View Post
    I saw a video clip exposing Paul and McConnell discussing their 'strategy' and did a Google search to verify what I heard. Curiously, lots of 'hits', but every single video clip has been taken down. What does that tell you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Would someone kindly explain to me what the problem is here?
    Liberal attempt

Quote Originally Posted by goomba271 View Post
    I didn't go through the entire list and stand corrected. Thanks for the additional links.
    There is no conspiracy there. Both have made statements such as that in public. So, if they say that when they believe the mic is off and say the same things to the citizens of this country... Not bad people at all. Unlike Obama's continued pussification of the United States.

You must be a moron.
    How the hell have you been? Ahhh, it's comical now how they still cling to that wool over their eyes while drinking that triple packet of

19. Likes Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Ahhh, it's comical now how they still cling to that wool over their eyes while drinking that triple packet of

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Good stuff, mains!
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    I am bummed that I did not get the invite. Another Milligan!~

Tourists are devastated by this. It's down right wrong! Imagine coming from another country to be met by this foolishness!
    Tanya you are cordially invited to come with us this Saturday at noon.

James Milligan

23. Likes tanya liked this post
    Bogley BigShot
    Thank you James Milligan! From Tanya Milligan. ;) My husband has a boatload of brothers, but none named James! That bunch is from Texas. I have to drive hubby and son to the airport in Vegas, so I will jump the fence that day, but I can't promise what time. It all depends on hubby's schedule. I drive through the park to go to Vegas, maybe I will jump a few fences along the way. The only problem is that I bet the rangers there don't want the park closed either. I don't want to hassle them, but join them in their voice to get the parks open. Washington county is doing this in court. I hope it's done by this weekend.

Ps... It's snowing here on the east side of Zion today. That is going to hamper visitors even more! The snow is not sticking yet though, but it's falling heavy.

Bogley BigShot
    Is this poster related to your event? It was floating around FB.Name:  occupy.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  166.4 KB

26. Likes Wasatch Rebel liked this post