Thread: Am in need of step by step instructions from someone that knows Go-Pro and Mac.

Am in need of step by step instructions from someone that knows Go-Pro and Mac.

K here it is. I have a go-Pro 2 and no idea how to work it.
    I am looking for a simple list to download to get from taking vid. to putting out for others here from snow leoperd I-mac.OS It's Like 09 stuff.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

is this it? this should run the camera. don't know about editing it all together with a mac.

http://gopro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/HD2_UserManual_ENG1.pdf

But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Thanks denaliguide: I think half my problem is I need glasses.
    But on a better note: I still have that xr650r if you are still up for a test ride. I have bagged a new ride and the time is right if interested. I promise it will give you a rush that that KLR just will not in the dirt and the offer is open till sold.

And I'm guessing that right now your not up to far north.
    (not a couch potato bike for sure but the offer is as good now as it was then). But I do have her for sale. Let me know if interested in the ride and we can make a day of it if you would like.
    Give you a chance at this new one as well? EFI KTM 500 XC-W 6 speeder. Fun stuff.

Take full advantage of this if you can. I have just about everything you need if you have a foot size of 10 For real. And if you fit 34 pants riding gear.
    You may have your own but either way the offer is still good. Have like 4 helmits but all the same size and the riding gear is like that too.

And best of all it has been raining here in the red sand part of Utah. Fun Fun FUn

But back to the pdf I thank you. I have the same thing in this little tiny 2" book that I can't read. LMAO sort of. It's hell getting old bro.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

@Garbanzo puts his on the Mac. iMovie should import and produce the footage just fine.

I'm sure it's just a step or two I'm screwing up between Image -capture then getting into I -movie.

Helps a little to bypass Image Capture
    Hell at this rate they will have GP-10 out before I can figure out how to add tunes.

You know what they say? Once an idgee always a DMF.