Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Husaberg = Husqvarna

They added rear linkage to the Husky. Hmm...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great video explaining each of the 2014 models. They basically kept the entire Husaberg lineup.

A KTM with new colors and the background to support what should be an awesome trail / desert bike.
    I'm sorry you boys with blue might be upset and all I can say is hold onto your bikes and put them in the barn LMAO they will be worth a ton off bucks one day.:)

The thing that scares me most is WE have seen this all before with Honda and th is might put a bit of drain on value one day but? KTM's ****ing rock bros.

This is marketing 102 and it is set up for the two stroke Euro cats and we may never se a Husky here for 4 maybe 5 years.

I'd never buy a husky before so with the KTM 300 2-ts why bother?

Hay even KTM's need to be rebuilt. I've put 179.7 hrs on mine this first year and the gears are talking to me.
    PS I guess these four strokes should not be speed shifted all the time.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

I'm going to keep the 570 updated for a while. I wish it were true about their gaining value, but no dirt bike gains value. Even in pristine shape. Unless it's several decades old. The Husky is an awesome machine, but updating every 3 years is way too expensive for my blood!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Cool video. I see what they are doing...

Grapham Jarvis' bike for next year.

8. Likes nelsonccc liked this post

Hey it just needs some blue paint.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdowemMdFjQ

Sorry boys I just had to, You know me.

But mostly cause that 250 4-T sounds like something I'd love to throw a leg over.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Good ole Jarvis in some of these.

I'll bet they are much easier to get parts for now and I'll bet they don't break down as much as they used to.
    Sweet looking machines....

Husaberg = Husqvarna

Husaberg = Husqvarna

KTM vs Husky vs Husaberg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Sea85scNEE

Paint that pony any color you would like but some are Caddy's and some are Porches and some are ready to race = all of the above.

I've seen this bullshit that because they are made off the same line as the KTM that the only thing that has changed is colors and crap like this.
    2 bikes with enough changes in suspension/subframes/tanks/ well you get the idea. Nothing about them is the same other than the motor. Hell I'm not even sure the gears in the box are the same.....

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

By the way Husa has a 2014 out and about.....

I will tell you one thing and that is this motor is a total badass. I have the same one in my 2012 500 XC-W and my mechanic told me at 207 hrs not to worry as they will give 500-600hrs. before you need to worry about the top end. He says just keep the dirt out. This is after I checked my own valves for the first 207 hrs.
    This bitch rocks and rocks hard.
    Just ask Garbo. Hee he or Mike.

But she looks gay as all hell with the 4.00x18 trials tire laced up for Moab.

I will to you one thing.
    I just about picked up a six days exc 2012 and Garbo says to me dude get the xc-w You will be so much happier.
    So I did so I am.