Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Husaberg = Husqvarna

Husaberg = Husqvarna

What belonged together, belongs together!
    After 25 years of independence, 2013 marks the date in which Husaberg returns to Husqvarna and forms the "new" Husqvarna

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Let's hope they build something extraordinary. I think it's a huge mistake. At least in the U.S.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

What? no way bro the best of both worlds the way I see it.
    HUSKIES were the shit bang in the day but then they got problems. KTM will fix this licked de split trust me.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

The "best of both worlds" statement is just marketing bullshit. Between.ownerships from Cagiva, MV Augusta, BMW, and KTM, it will only be what the new owner decides. Husky was the hangover of the BMW bike that failed. It's a nice bike, but failed to reach any real success. Husaberg was cutting edge design since owned by KTM and they were staying to gain traction in the US, but the name was still elusive to Americans. Saying that Husky will sell more because of its name is yet to be seen. I've seen one Husky.on the trail in Utah.
    I hope I'm wrong. I hope they make the best. It will be interesting to see where they market it in relation to the KTM lineup.

Husaberg = Husqvarna

Husqvarna has a stronger brand. Yep it sucks, but that's business. KTM decided that they didn't want to manage 3 brands.

Check out the pics of the 2014 TE 300. Hmmm...maybe peeps will just need a new graphics kit.

[IMG]hhttps://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1292255_669938199690562_1080130612_o.jpg[/IMG]

I like the Akra pipe. I wonder if that will be stock. Makes me wonder if they will make this a premium bike above the KTM. Ok, maybe I'm a little excited to see. I just hate to see the Husa name euthanized.

I'm sure they'll keep the best sellers from both brands. The two strokes were a highlight for Husaberg and well known with Graham Jarvis and others racing them. The Husky 2 smokers were not great. Husqvarna has some nice 4 strokes with a following.

My guess is they keep the Husa 2 strokes and Husky 4's.

Re: Husaberg = Husqvarna

Let's hope they don't look like the Husky four strokes. By the looks of the graphics, it looks like they will go with the older blue and yellow both bikes have shared. I like what I see so far.
    This is the one I want.:D

Huskies have been in trouble for a spell but? They were the shit at one time LMAO.
    Hold onto your Husa's they may bring a pretty penny down the road
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Huskies have been in trouble for a spell but? They were the shit at one time LMAO.
    Hold onto your Husa's they may bring a pretty penny down the road
    I love the idea of buying a new bike, but...... New plastics, reworked suspension, New rims, New top end and other misc items for less than 3k. And, still the best bike on the planet. I won't be riding any new bike for some time. ;)

I am confused as to how the American made atk bike relates to the husaberg bikes. I remember when atk was in Centerville, I have never seen one on the trail.

Yeah that's an ATK bro. My Dad had an ATK 605. It was a cool bike and still has a cult following. My cousin worked for them in Centerville and raced their 2 smoker.

VERY FAST ATK IT WAS AND IS IF YOU CAN FIND PARTS.
    So what is blue and what is red and what rocks nowdays? FI 500 xcw
    With the right graphics kit.

I'll just get a Husky graphics kit for my Husa.

You better.
    Hows that thumb treating you bro.? About ready?

The thumb is doing well. Still not 100% though. I'm probably riding Eagle Mtn on Wednesday afternoon.

What? No Green River?
    aaaahhh well winter is on it's way so I'll see you soon. Thanksgiving???????????????????

No shit Watch out for Warner Valley It has changed so much with the rains that you'll see it like the first time.
    The hard stuff just got a lot harder like the FALLS TRAIL hint hint. Still real doable but you may want to bring a sat phone just in case.
    And some rope gear lmao just because someone will go over sooner or later. UG

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX View Post
    I am confused as to how the American made atk bike relates to the husaberg bikes. I remember when atk was in Centerville, I have never seen one on the trail.
    Sorry, my bad. It doesn't relate. I just saw it and thought it was cool.