Thread: Moab, Telluride, Durango, Ouray, Vernal

Moab, Telluride, Durango, Ouray, Vernal

We left Wednesday evening and rode to Fisher Towers. Setting up camp in the dark was fun! Cruised around Moab for a bit today and then over to Telluride via highway 141. There is supposed to be snow here tonight. I hear a few rain drops on the tent. The million dollar highway might be a bit sketchy tomorrow...yikes!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Man I keep hoping to see one of these that is all dirt.
    Just kidding acca nice very nice. yYou tar matt prick
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Dirt is for pansies.

When you can ride 600 miles in a day, back to back for a week, then come talk to me. I'll then ask if you can ride 1,000 miles in 24 hours. :naughty;

Crap that's your thumb talking and we know it Just love it dude but we need to get a get together in the dirt and I know your all heeled up brotha.

Balance is a good thing but I can only ride dirt.
    So let's get some dirt in sometime.:)
    You know unless you have an extra bike that feels a bit negletted or?

Dude I wish I could get out on a GS for a spell. That rocks.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I'm itching to ride. Cherry Creek would be great. Sooner than Thanksgiving! I've got time on weekdays right now...for how long who knows.

HMM you still have my number?

The week end after this one I'll be in Green River ridding and You should come do this one.
    I have res. for two queen beds that are already paid for and this will be a Saturday ride= Sovgiern trail and sunday we move east to the Rabbit Valley trail and if you get a pair Friday we are on the 5 miles of hell.
    Straight drive to there for me if I go on the 5 mile.forgive my spelling and all but like I say I'll be there and it is already paid for and if you can put up with my snoreing the other bed is free.

I'm not real hot on 5 miles of hell but the cow wash is an easy reach from green river but we need to get ahold of Kieth (fourty cal) to get directions if you want to trade this out for the friday ride and I do. Unless you know where this one is at? already..

Eat. Poop. Ride/Hike/Ski. maChete's Avatar
    Thanks for the trip report and pictures. Looks like a total blast!
    Get ahol of me when you want to go hot some single track. During the week can work for me. Have fun. Stay safe. Ride on!!
    Roger That....Over!

I dam near bought a bike like Chets new ride but dammit nobody was willing to give up that ride for 30 minutes them tight wads.
    Guess I'll just have to suffer with this BAD ASS RIDE I RIDE oh slammmmmmmmm.

By the way we missed you acca out at Bendover.

By far worth the time and drive. Ask me to show you my finish pin and I will.

Near Telluride

Million Dollar Highway

Ouray, CO - Million Dollar Highway

Million Dollar Highway

Million Dollar Highway

Brrr in Vernal

15. Likes Pelon1 liked this post
    That do look fun.
    Thanks for sharing bro.