Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Creek The day after Thanksgiving INVITE

Cherry Creek The day after Thanksgiving INVITE

Hey it worked last year any takers?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. Likes double moo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Is this still in the works? If so, I maybe in.

Sent from my SPH-L900

I'm still planning on it. Day after thanksgiving right? Unless somebody decides to hire me.

I'm sure I can make this one.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

@ acca I'm still planning on it. Day after thanksgiving right? Unless somebody decides to hire me.
    Acca your fired we will see you there you unemployed type.

I picked up a really old tent trailer and thinking of staying for a day or three to try and get to know this area better.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Sounds like three to me thus far so Maverick at 8:00am Friday after Thanksgiving sound about right for a meet up? Santaquin).

currently planning on it...

Here is one for you acca So like I'm in the middle of turnning my axle over on my tent trailer to get more clearance and all when I find out I start a new job in the morn.
    I'll get this thing put together some way in the dark I guess but I will be there Friday morn and the new boss understands that I'll most likely be out of town till Tuesday.

Sorry bro just had to give it to you a little bit.

It's a job and it's an axle and we managed to get through it and so bring me fire wood day after T-day and goooood beer.

Talk to me about time and place but? But don't forget the wood. LMAO BUT ready to ride.

Hope the weather holds for a few days on this one.
    Where do I go to get maps of this area? Thinking of staying till monday.

I can't ride at the crack of dawn...plus it'll be really cold. Not sure on maps. I just point the front wheel and roll on the throttle...

We may very well get snowed out but if we bump the meet up time to say 10:00 am I works for me.
    Forget the maps unless I can find one. Getting good and lost is always the best way to get to know an area.
    I've found some of the best stuff by getting completely lost yet somehow here I am.

The weather looks to be near perfect.

Who's in? Meet around 10 at the Maverick.

In for 10:00 meet up.

Out there today chasing birds. Snowing and cloudy when i arrived, snow turning wet by the time I left. A few days of sun should take care of it. would post up a picture but it seems the up-loader is broken

Chuckers?
    Hope you'll think about the ride?
    It would be great to see you again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Chuckers?
    Hope you'll think about the ride?
    It would be great to see you again this year.
    Yep Chukar hunting today. I came home soaked from head to toe, didn't expect the snow.
    I will probably be at the Sand dunes for Thanksgiving. Camping at Oasis campground with the Utah Bronco club. Maybe bring dirtbikes as well.

You know I was thinking about bringing the little tent trailer up and staying till the Thanksgiving crowd mellowed out and head back south say Monday.
    Monday will be some more snow they say but It would be a big push I think to get them little 3" wide tent trailer tires behind my little Jap truck with street tires into Jerico 4x4 or not.

Hell give me a message if you might ride after friday out that way. Or head east for a spell and sneak away for friday and ride with us.

I do have to spend one day late in the ride like wed. to have my computor bro find and fix my mac. maybe tuesday ?

Snow at Cherry Creek? WTF...

The weather shows 50's all week though! Perhaps the moisture will keep the dust down. Wait, what dust!

Im trying to swing this. When would one venture to say we would be done riding?

Sent from my SPH-L900