Thread: Weekend Plans

Weekend Plans

It looks like my weekend trip plans are going to fall through. Anyone got a spot for an experienced canyoneer/climber on their trip? Alternatively, how would I go about meeting up with Zion Rendezvous folks for some canyons?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by qedcook View Post
    It looks like my weekend trip plans are going to fall through. Anyone got a spot for an experienced canyoneer/climber on their trip? Alternatively, how would I go about meeting up with Zion Rendezvous folks for some canyons?
    Anya and friend will be in town this weekend and were looking for an experienced partner to hike Imlay? Let me know and I can put you in touch with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck View Post
    Anya and friend will be in town this weekend and were looking for an experienced partner to hike Imlay? Let me know and I can put you in touch with her?
    That sounds perfect. PM me with the info. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by qedcook View Post
    That sounds perfect. PM me with the info. Thanks.
    I'm getting her to send an e-mail address to me so I can get it to you when I get it.

Still haven't heard back form her. Any other options out there in case that one doesn't happen?

Weekend Plans

We have a group of 4 doing Imlay sneak on Saturday, you're welcome to join if you can pull a permit. It looks like there is still at least 3 available in the drawing- 6 permits available 3 applicants.

Hoping for mystery on Sunday if we get drawn but if it falls through, were open for plan B ( we just haven't drawn that plan up yet). Busy weekend with the meet-up and gorging screening happening, something outside of the permit system would be nice.

As far as the meet-up group goes, I believe they're staying at Zion Ponderosa.

Didn't get an email from you yet....but lets try again
    ...ill send you a pm with my phone number as well once I find that number...just arrived in back at the house after a night run through keyole...
    Pm with my email sent....still looking for phone number.