Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My new toy....

Guess what I pulled out of hibernation today :-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I took a couple black and white pictures of the Corvette because if you had of taken pictures of the car when it was new this is what they would have looked like. Sometimes it's hard to believe the car is nearly 50 years old and was built just a few month's after man first set foot on the moon. This car started to roll down the assembly line while NASA was trying to figure out how to get the Apollo 13 crew home alive.

Climb-Utah.com

4. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    How often do you take it out?

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    How often do you take it out?
    Not nearly as much as I used too... I put 500 miles on it this year, most of them going out to dinner on Saturday night.

The first year I had the car I put 2000 miles on it. The yearly mileage has been steadily declining ever since to the point I've considered selling the car. But the car is really fun to drive. You can't stop for gas or walk out of a restaurant without attracting a small crowd. A 10 mile drive always yields at least a dozen thumbs up and another dozen honks or waves.

My favorite was the time the wife and I were driving down State Street on a Saturday afternoon. This really hot 20-something chick driving a good looking lifted truck pulls up next to us at a stop light. The hotty leans out the drivers window and screams "I love your car, take me for a ride". At which point the wife turns to me and says "You never get to take this car out alone again"... LOL...

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Not nearly as much as I used too... I put 500 miles on it this year, most of them going out to dinner on Saturday night.

The first year I had the car I put 2000 miles on it. The yearly mileage has been steadily declining ever since to the point I've considered selling the car. But the car is really fun to drive. You can't stop for gas or walk out of a restaurant without attracting a small crowd. A 10 mile drive always yields at least a dozen thumbs up and another dozen honks or waves.

My favorite was the time the wife and I were driving down State Street on a Saturday afternoon. This really hot 20-something chick driving a good looking lifted truck pulls up next to us at a stop light. The hotty leans out the drivers window and screams "I love your car, take me for a ride". At which point the wife turns to me and says "You never get to take this car out alone again"... LOL...

Climb-Utah.com
    The nice thing, is even if you aren't driving it it's not like it is losing any value. You can probably sell it today for more than you bought it for.

8. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Name:  86158.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  19.8 KB

Finally got some new wheels and tires on the car so we can drive more often and safer

10. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    Name:  86158.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  19.8 KB

Finally got some new wheels and tires on the car so we can drive more often and safer
    Beautiful ride.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Beautiful ride.

Climb-Utah.com
    We'll have to drive it up north sometime to one of the car shows you go to. Its' never traveled on a trailer, might as well enjoy it. Ya, it gets a few rock chips here and there, but it's worth it.

13. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    If the sound of my Corvette wakes you up at 2:00 am.

1. I'm really sorry.
    2. I'll tone it down.
    3. 1 and 2 are lies.
    4. I really don't care.

Climb-Utah.com

Climb-Utah.com

17. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    I sold my Corvette last week. I put it up for sale on KSL for what I thought was a crazy amount of money and it was gone the same day. The first guy to come look at it walked into the garage, looked at the car and says "I'll take it". He never even drove the car. He handed me $500 and said he would be by in the morning with the rest of the money and to pick up the car. It was the simplist sale I've ever made.

Last picture of the car I took before he drove it away...

19. Likes Udink liked this post
    Damn - were you just fixing it up to sell it? I thought that was your baby.

It's a great looking car for sure.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Fixing them up is the fun part to me... I'll be getting another toy, not exactly sure what yet but I now have a wheelbarrow full of cash to work with.

The wife wants a Viper GTS and I'm thinking a Z06 Corvette. If you don't know what a Z06 is Google them, they eat Ferrari's for lunch on a beer budget.

Try and outrun them...

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

That's a Z06 Corvette cop car... nice...

Here are a couple of cars I'm looking at.. the first is a Viper GTS and the second is a Corvette Z06.

Even better then being married to a hot young stripper wife is being married to one that appreciates hot cars...

The wife wants a 650 hp 7th generation Z06 Corvette next....

If you would like to meet my new toy the thread continues here....

My New Toy - Part II
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...ew-Toy-Part-II

One Saturday night I'm driving the 1970 Corvette down State Street, t-tops out, and the hot young stripper wife riding shotgun... we stop for a red light...

All of a sudden this really nice murdered black Chevy truck, lifted, huge tires, a small fortune in suspension upgrades, slides to a stop next to us...

Out of the passenger side window pops this really gorgeous 20-something blonde chick. She is hanging out of the window up to her waist. She is skinny and sporting a huge set of tits, the best money can buy. She is wearing a white tank top that is two sizes to small and no bra...

The well endowed young lady screams "I love your car, take me for a ride...."

At which point the hot young stripper wife leans over and whispers in my ear "you're never driving this car again without me"... hahaha... true story....

27. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

my hot wife got a new toy