Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorging - New Screenings

Gorging - New Screenings

Excited to announce 2 new screening for

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

4. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Closing in on our Zion screening of Gorging - happening this Thursday at the Giant Screen Theater. Our raffle includes some very sexy rope from Imlay Canyon Gear, compliments of the guy who works at Imlay Canyon Gear.

Looking forward to a big event. Hope some of you can make it. See you soon!

Name:  imlay promo.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  165.0 KB

I'm curious what everyone/anyone thought of the screening Thursday evening, any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bshelton View Post
    I'm curious what everyone/anyone thought of the screening Thursday evening, any thoughts?
    We hosted "Gorging" on July 25th here in SG, and filled 220 seats. General consensus was complete satisfaction by the folks I've talked to. Since I was in Ouray "gorging" this past weekend I couldn't make the Springdale event, but would have gone had I been able. Brian filmed, produced and presents a winner documentary/story. I'm personally anxious to see his next masterpiece!

8. Likes dfsfilm liked this post
    We've got a few new Gorging screening in the works for November - including an encore presentation at Brewvies in SLC. More Gorging news coming soon. Hope to see some of you there!

Name:  NEW SCREENINGS.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  46.5 KB

Blog Entries

Gorging - New Screenings

Sweet! I'll make the 20th presentation and bring some of my slacker canyoneering buds too.

Brian, the Gorging Four feauturette was entertaining and provokingl. I'm glad you emphasized on both sides of the spectrum and maintained a neutral bias in the feauturette, imho.

-Brett
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Good enough to see twice? Of course!

Count us in!

12. Likes pikan, Kuya liked this post
    Slot Machine - would be great to see you again. Hope you can make it out.

Just a reminder - tickets and info are available on the Gorging site - http://gorgingmovie.com/screenings/

Brett - stoked to hear you watched the bonus segment, and very cool to hear you enjoyed it.

For those who don't know what we're talking about...

SLC locals - hope you can join us for the encore screening of Gorging at Brewvies - happening Wednesday, Nov 20th.

Gorging is now offering 50% off tickets to the screening – for today’s purchase only – exclusively for Bogley folks! Just type in the discount code, ‘bogley.’

Get tickets here - http://gorgingmovie.com/screenings/

Hope to see you there.

Name:  SLC ENCORE TICKETS.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  28.5 KB

16. Likes pikan liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dfsfilm View Post
    Brett - stoked to hear you watched the bonus segment, and very cool to hear you enjoyed it.
    wow Rich put some belly there...

In attendance at the SLC screening of Gorging - Dennis Turville. If you haven't been to a Gorging screening, or didn't get enough the first time, come on out and participate in a lively Q&A discussion about canyoneering.

Hope to see you there.

Pictured here - Dennis Turville with and without wool cap.

Name:  dennis speaks.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  33.9 KBName:  dennis vintage.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  86.3 KB

Along with gear from Petzl and Imlay Canyon Gear - the raffle during the SLC screening of Gorging will also include DVD and Blu-ray copies of the film. Make it out to the event on Wednesday, 20th for a chance to win some free stuff.

Name:  dvd 2b.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  113.3 KB

Meet the Author - in attendance at the SLC Gorging screening. Tickets available here - http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/501025

Name:  kelsey.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  77.8 KB

Another successful screening of Gorging last night in SLC. Big thanks to those who made it out - and helped to create a great event. As usual, a feisty Q&A followed the screening. And Mike Kelsey was on site to display what appeared to be the complete lineup of his guidebooks. Very exciting night.

Name:  SLC.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  53.8 KBName:  IMG_3181.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  67.0 KB

Have been wanting to go to one of these but living in California makes it hard. We just bought it and it came yesterday, were leaving for Zion tomorrow and were waiting to watch it untill we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by dfsfilm View Post
    Name:  SLC.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  53.8 KB
    Hey @pikan! Look that is you! :)
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Hey @pikan! Look that is you! :)
    Yes it is!

I looked at the website and it seems that all of the showings are sold out. Not to mention far from Idaho Falls. Bummer.