Thread: Cuzuco National Park Honduras

Cuzuco National Park Honduras

A friend and I decided to go camping and do some canyoning one day. So we took our car and went up to Cuzuco National Park. We set up our tents had some dinner and went to bed. We started early the next day. Small meal for breakfast, and got our gear and we started our little trek through a small river canyon. Slowly but surely the small river turned into a wider river. Still small but with more water volume. We had to swim and wade our way through. Finally we got to a waterfall. The fall was approximately 50 to 55 meters down. We took our rope, properly secured it, and threw it down the fall. We added an extra dynamic security line and started our descent through the very middle of the fall. The water was cold but the feeling was amazing. As it hit you, the icy cold water took some time getting used too, also the constant fall of water banging on our head and chest. We slowly made our way down, and the first person to fall into the little pool below took some awesome pictures which I share here. Next pictures might include Ziplines (canopy) in Honduras and thermal waters. Looking for the next adventure... I heard of a 200 meter wall and a 100 meter waterfall which I am keen on exploring. For your next adventure, keep Honduras in Mind, and feel free to contact me here.
    Attached Images Attached Images                                              

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement